SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Mr. Kitty is going under the knife next week to pull a bad tooth & the cyst it caused.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ikh vel toyshn aun forleyenen "R'furry Shlema", far deyn kats!

(I will modify and recite the Refuah Shlema (prayer for healing) for your cat.)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
An entire village in Taiwan dedicated to cats. The wife and I passed near on the train.

猴硐貓村 (Houtong Cat Village)
224, Taiwan, New Taipei City, Ruifang District, 224Taiwan , Fengjia Road, Ruifang District, New Taipei City
+886 2 2497 1266

https://goo.gl/maps/xNA8txYUT34k41TU6

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mr. Kitty!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

[/QUOTE]Good luck Mr. Kitty![/QUOTE]

A groysn dank.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Good luck Mr. Kitty!

I'll add up a little prayer too for the little fella.

How did you discover that Mr Kitty first had a problem with the tooth? Wouldn't eat? or super sensitive to the touch in that area? I was recently reading about dental care for cats in a mailing about some prevention methods both products and care. Honestly since I haven't had a cat in eons it never really occurred to me but I'm sure that it may happen, especially with a lot of soft food diets I'd guess.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Good luck Mr. Kitty!

I'll add up a little prayer too for the little fella.

How did you discover that Mr Kitty first had a problem with the tooth? Wouldn't eat? or super sensitive to the touch in that area? I was recently reading about dental care for cats in a mailing about some prevention methods both products and care. Honestly since I haven't had a cat in eons it never really occurred to me but I'm sure that it may happen, especially with a lot of soft food diets I'd guess.

His gum was swollen to the point it was outside his mouth. Orange cats have a higher occurrence of dental issues. I'm assuming its genetic. He eats like a horse & love/play bites me like nothing is wrong. He gets dry food only. He's almost 7, this will be his 2nd dental visit, 1st was a cleaning.

-Bomber Harris

posted Hide Post

Puffin's impersonation of the Fuzz

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Good luck Mr. Kitty![/QUOTE]

A groysn dank.[/QUOTE]

I see the pic and think of Adam Sandler singing a song

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Adam Sandler sings a cat song?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think the song was on Saturday Night Live tonight, definitely not a cat song

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Gotcha!!!

8 Crazy Nights.

Every JewKat knows that!

"O.J. Simpson... Still not a Jew."

And Howard Schultz should try the decaf...

First
Second
Third
Fourth is embedded above.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
The Chanukah Cat song.

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:

Puffin's impersonation of the Fuzz

Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My daughters kitten Enrique under the Christmas tree, plotting the sparkly things demise

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
'Tis the season...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
'Tis the season...

Too much nip in the nog!

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-ha-ha-ha...

posted Hide Post

Why I cannot make the bed