SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

"FACEHUGGER!!!" NOOK ME!! OH GOD PLEASE NOOOOOK MEEEEE!!!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:

So that would be your basic [drumrolllllll] OCTOPUSSY?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love dogs, but living in an Apt in a city (albeit a small city), Cats are the way to go and they actually have some character..
Rooney on the left and Bombay on the right

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Two Beautiful felines terra.

Tortoiseshells are my favorite cats, awesome personality and naughty enough to keep me laughing.

My Tortoiseshell and white, Ashton passed last year and I still miss her terribly. Banshee moved in a couple months after and has completely taken over.

Banshee ruling the roost.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:

I bet he/she dosen't do that again.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
On my ipad, couldn't get the embed code, but I'm loving this new breed of cats, lykoi, or werewolf cats.

http://youtu.be/tsUlXKfEfkY

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Wow! The Lykoi cats are wild looking, cute when they have hair, but I checked out some videos were they were molting; not so cute then.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I gotta ask - was it during a full moon?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My CUT makes no sense
Picture of MobiusClip
posted Hide Post

Well the point was fast but it was too blunt to miss
Life handed us a paycheck, we said "We worked harder than this!"

Posts: 2544 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wanna rent a mule?
Picture of BoB the Palindrome
posted Hide Post
This was the "subtitle" on my Firefox Google search page today.

Cat videos are a universal form of communication. Learn more about what the Web can give us with Mozilla Webmaker and our global Maker Party.

Posts: 6550 | Location: HOME! The GPNW south of the Emerald City | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Olde, but still funny:
[IMG]http://stylopics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Funny-Cat-Pictures-cats-935656_500_375.jpg [/IMG]

My cat growing up loved to chew paper. And my homework wasn't safe

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Today, August 8, 2014, is WORLD CAT DAY.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

haha.

"I give! I give!"

"Aaack, Aaaack. Fur ball"

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

I just can't quit watching that one! Not sure which kitty is cuter!!! Wink

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
This handsome fellow we are calling Nick, showed up a few months ago on our front porch as a dinner guest.
(We regularly leave out a bowl of food for the neighborhood kitties.)

Long story short, he wasn't looking too well and we caught him and took him to our vet and had a bunch of tests performed.
No major issues other than malnourished.
Someone apparently abandoned him and left him to fend for himself. Mad
He was declawed and neutered so it was obvious he had been someone's pet.

He is now in one or our guest suites and recovering nicely. We are keeping an eye on him and he goes back for a retest in a couple of weeks.

A very sweet kitty although he is not looking happy in this picture. Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post