SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
Cool Cat House...

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Oskar is a blind kitty. (hairdryer cat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElzPZNSdd5w

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

Fishing and Fished Big Grin

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post

Banshee and I. This cat plays fetch for hours on end. She'll get into the trash and bring me a napkin or paper town to ball up and throw. She then proceeds to hide them around the house. I moved and swept under the living room furniture the other day and filled a grocery bag with balled up paper.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She's an absolute beauty! Cool

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
She's an absolute beauty! Cool

Thank you. She is the sweetest little cat, not really a lap cat or a snuggler, but will often just jump up and rub her muzzle on my beard and run off to be rambunctious. Still has a lot of kitten wildness going on.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She's marking you in case she wants to eat you later. Big Grin

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

That is so utterly adorable.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:

Banshee and I. This cat plays fetch for hours on end. She'll get into the trash and bring me a napkin or paper town to ball up and throw. She then proceeds to hide them around the house. I moved and swept under the living room furniture the other day and filled a grocery bag with balled up paper.

Just want to point out that's the Henderson tartan you're wearing in that photo.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^
It came from Duluth Trading Co.

I will have to look up what exactly Henderson Tartan is. I know clans use certain colors/patterns, but I have no idea what it means.

World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post
Horse and kitty snuggling!

http://blog.petflow.com/a-cat-...ed-this-made-my-day/

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post