SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ClivefromtheMed:
Samuel Clemens was a great student of the human mind!
It strikes me that you will very rarely hear someone say "I love cats, but hate dogs". People may have their preferences, but most cat lovers are also very fond of other animals.
On the other hand, I've often heard "I love dogs, but can't stand cats". Merely an observation from which one may draw one's conclusions.

I would have to say that I've noticed that as well. My household is owned and operated by 3 cats, and I'd dearly love to have a small-to-medium sized dog also, but our oldest cat absolutely HATES dogs, or the smell of them on our clothes when we've been around one, so for now we have no dogs.

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Gray loves playing wack-a-mole with my fingers. They've been playing with this box for 6+ months. They will be crushed when I toss it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:... They will be crushed when I toss it.

Yer supposed to take the cats out, first!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Skins, is Gray an Aby, a Blue Aby?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Shorthair domestic tabby as far as I know, he was just left at the pound after being found stray. He used to be more gray, but now he's got a lot darker.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Looking at him in your hole pic, the nose and eye colors and ticked hairs, very Aby.

We were down to Gray or Blue for our Aby, went with Blue(Moon). Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A days never complete without all those expressions, just priceless Smile A zillion eye expressions. I loved my dogs equally but gave up after my last two went over, just couldn't tolerate that pain anymore. My setter died of a seizure in my arms and man did that leave a big whole in my heart. Until my wife came home a put the Fuzz in my lap, he was headed to a rescue along with his sister and my wife and her friend took them both. I love animals more than ever and was hooked again..Some days the Fuzz will climb up on my chest and just stare and purr, his eyes barely open, that is something that he just does, like he's sharing his thankfulness to be in that moment.

These days I cannot imagine a day without his antics and expressions, just lifts my spirits.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Will, cats are awesome. Ours are like man's best friend (and wifey's). The two guys bring me joy every morning when I wake up and every evening when I walk in the door, plus many other hours through out the day.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Jesse, the Fuzz is getting so vocal too these days, it's almost like he's making an attempt to speak. When he see's me coming thru the door he'll often let out a short meow..I'd almost swear he's saying Hi! And definitely lets you know if he's hungrier than usual. I did manage to find one of his expressions with his eyes almost shut in my lap just purring away!

Regards, Will G.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace my sweet Boo kitty. We’ve shared so much these past twenty years. From you showing up Halloween 2000 to running away for a few months and becoming Gracie because you didn’t want to share with your new brothers. But you came back and were there for my two youngest human children. You’ve helped us through so much and you will always be loved.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Mr. Kitty decided to sit still long enough for a good picture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bottom couple feet of our Christmas tree growing up was decorated very sparsely for that very reason ^^^^^
That which that cat didn’t harass, the dog would. Some tinsel got to close to the bottom. This was the stuff that came in a strand of like 20’. Yup, dog chewed off a couple feet of it. Next day was a colorful walk.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Rest in peace my sweet Boo kitty. We’ve shared so much these past twenty years. From you showing up Halloween 2000 to running away for a few months and becoming Gracie because you didn’t want to share with your new brothers. But you came back and were there for my two youngest human children. You’ve helped us through so much and you will always be loved.

My condolences and Godspeed sweet Boo Frown 20 yrs is a good run for a kitty and darn sure Boo was loved.

Regards, Will G.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chowser, RIP Boo Kitty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Sorry Chowser, RIP Boo Kitty.

+1

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Chowser. RIP Boo Kitty.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as this morning I said goodbye to my Splash who has been my faithful companion since November 2000. She had lived with me in my hometown, SoCal, Houston, Anchorage, Calgary, and here. She didn’t like to travel but had been on three 1600+ mile drives, had been on 6 airplanes, and even been RVing. Pretty remarkable life for being born in a barn about an hour from my hometown.

When I lived in Calgary, Splash would sit on the stairs in this uncomfortable looking position and watch me cook.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
heart felt, my condolences tatortodd, Splash looks like a sweet soul..Godspeed little girl Frown

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Splash and you will always be, tatortodd, thanks for sharing her with us.