SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orguss
Nice video made my wife jump. Cool

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

I have a female Maine Coon Cat. A couple weeks ago she was laying on the kitchen table. I was standing and as usual decided to tease her. She gave a few half hearted swats at my hand then launched herself into the air sinking the claws of all four feet into my arm and hanging there while biting my hand. she weighs 18 pounds.

My wife thought it was funny as I stood there swearing with blood streaming down my arm.

I admit that it was my fault and not the cat’s.

Now that my arm has healed, I should have learned my lesson. The next time I see her laying on her back, daring me to tickle her, I must contain myself. But it’s so hard not to be fooled by those big pleading innocent eyes asking me to rub her tummy.

Here Kitty Kitty.......

OUCH! Son of a Bitch!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mas4363,

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31378 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks like Brunch, stalked.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like he may have his own idea of protection Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31378 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:

wife and I sat on the front porch one day and watched a neighbor's cat attempt to stalk a big ole Tom in the yard next to ours,

he gave it a good try , but on the 3rd time the turkey was having none of it and ran him off

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I knew someone with an instinctual hunter-killer feline.

We watched this 9-pound cat stalk and catch a seagull that was bigger than the cat.

What made this impressive is the cat was a rescue that the previous owner declawed.

When the gull turned on the cat, it had a" HOLY SHITE!!! What have I done?" moment.

Nice is overrated

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post