SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This is the cat thread, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwW2L0rCN4

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh! Kitty Purrn...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Oh! Kitty Purrn...

Big Grin Razz

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
A kitty is a kitty regardless of the size, might want the sound up a bit also Big Grin I don't know how to get a video to imbed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHp919IAjg

Posts: 482 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Here's your video.

http://karmanator.com/tubeit.pl for embedding YouTube videos. And I'll stick to Felis Catus (scientific name of the house cat), thank you. Eek

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Here's your video.

http://karmanator.com/tubeit.pl for embedding YouTube videos. And I'll stick to Felis Catus (scientific name of the house cat), thank you. Eek

Ahhh, thank you. Cool

Posts: 482 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Enough with the lack of cat pictures.

Black and Gray checking out the kitchen tables new location during remodel. Everything is turned upside down in their world right now.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^ Gray looks guilty. Black has already gotten away with it. ^^^ Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Well, Gray looks to be well fed these days! Kinda like the Fuzz and his moderately stylish physique Wink

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Twinsies

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Smile Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

Girl Neighbor Cat just hanging out in the flowers, doing cat stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Testing out new photo host...

Last week, we had free trial of DogTV on DirecTV.
Sasha wasn't the intended audience, but she seemed to enjoy the doofy goggies

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I have decided that I need something to liven up my life. My solution: Adopt a bobcat.

The young man in this video from 2013 rescued the completely wild bobcat from a wildland fire that nearly engulfed the family's home. The bobcat was suffering from smoke inhalation.

It revived quickly and stayed with them for a period of convalescence.

In the video the bobcat is marking the lad as part of his territory, probably wondering how his scent goes defunct so quickly.

It looks like a great thing to do.

Or I may buy a sailboat and go on a voyage of circumnavigation. I just need to recruit Bendable as Navigator and SIGmonkey as foretopman.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I have decided that I need something to liven up my life. My solution: Adopt a bobcat.

Cool as pet bobcats probably are, the large-cat shelter near us got one that was forcibly removed from it's Virginia owner as supposedly they are not legal to keep there. Just a note. Here's a snippet from the announcement of his arrival at Carolina Tiger Rescue..

quote:
Our bobcat has a name! Ranger had his physical last week and seems to be a very healthy cat. His teeth are in excellent condition and his coat is full and thick. We are waiting on lab work results, but Ranger is almost ready to leave quarantine for his new, outdoor enclosure. He's a bit timid but comes out to say hello when keepers bring him his meals of chicken.

Ranger was rescued from a life as a pet. Because it's illegal to own a bobcat pet in Virginia, authorities confiscated the cat in March and brought him to his forever home at Carolina Tiger Rescue.

On the other hand, if you like the idea of a large feline, have you thought about a male purebred Maine Coon? Bigger than bobcats (my almost-a-year-old kitty is already 18 pounds and they keep growing till two years), smart and friendly, and a whole lot more legal in VA! Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My grey tabby is 21 lbs, down from 24. He’s broad shouldered like a Maine Coon, but shorthair tabby coat. It’s all good until he steps on you.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I had a mixed-breed Maine Coon for just shy of 17 years. His coloring was brown tabby, and his adult weight was around 24 lbs. He was the smartest and friendliest cat I've ever known! People who didn't like cats would come over and fall in love with him! He would play fetch, play hide-n-go-seek with you, and often played tag. Simply THE best cat ever!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post