SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Channeling his inner hamster?

Or is the "dinner" hamster.

You are what you eat...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Happy Halloween
LOL, I still take the cat in 3.

Have you not seen the Alien movies?

I've seen the Alien movies. I still take the cat.

The facehugger would basically be trying to force-feed the cat a pill. Bet on the cat.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:...
The facehugger would basically be trying to force-feed the cat a pill. Bet on the cat.

Damn straight.

I bet cats have been keeping the earth safe from aliumz since the beginning of time.

They came, built the pyramids, tried to enslave us and the cats ate 'em.

It's all in the Hieroglyphs...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:...

Damn straight.

I bet cats have been keeping the earth safe from aliumz since the beginning of time.

They came, built the pyramids, tried to enslave us and the cats ate 'em.

It's all in the Hieroglyphs...

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's a ploy by the cat to lure more aliens into a chokepoint.

The cat will always lie.

Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
[meanie alert] As a kid I used to tape the whiskers above our cats eyes so she would walk backwards. I invented the moonwalk, MJ just copied Miss Piggy. I would also put aluminum foil on her paws so she would break dance (another of my inventions of which I get no credit or royalties). It is mean but to a teen boy, funny as hell. [/meanie alert]

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I must find this beverage.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
Sweet lamp.

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Not fully charged yet, it's eyes are only yellow. They have to go fully green for a full charge.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid to ask what is on the end of that power cord Eek

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

(Pssssst.... it's a cat...)

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

(Pssssst.... it's a cat...)

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It's an iCat...

Charging up for the next run

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post