SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
No laughs, just a question, what is THIS?

^^ A kitty! ^^

Here is another kitty...

Posts: 9139 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nosigforyou:

Jaguarundi?

Good call, I think that's it. Smile
From Google images --

I've heard of Jaguarundis but not very often. Even by feline standards, a low profile cat, huh?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8327 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:... Even by feline standards, a low profile cat, huh?

Yeah? Well, I wouldn't say that to his/her face.

Nope...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Yeah? Well, I wouldn't say that to his/her face.

Nope...

Well, if I have my druthers, I’d druther not say anything to its face. Eek

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8327 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
No laughs, just a question, what is THIS?

Beautiful damn cat that someone will misjudge and get tore up.

Once had a short hair tabby that had temper issues due to her treatment when younger. Put on my welding gloves to get her from under the bed and although the claws never got to my skin, her punches felt like getting hit by a full grown man.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27922 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Well I love that, egregore. Smile

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the shitty rap music but this is funny:

https://youtu.be/bw26KIUbtDQ

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Neighbor Cat scans the yard, hoping to spot some small creature, so he can cease it's jiggling.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Kiki prefers to drink the "Wild Water". I guess all cats do.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine picked up a new trick yesterday. I guess she got tired of twisting her neck under the faucet, so she put her paw on the sink under the drip, then licked the water off her paw! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Dig that picture. Smile
quote:
Kiki prefers to drink the "Wild Water". I guess all cats do.

In the wild, you always want to drink from moving water like a river or creek, not a stagnant pool.

Posts: 27922 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I wonder what this one is "thinking" about. Big Grin

Put a caption to it.

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^

"Lessee now, how many times shall I let him rub my belly before I claw the shit out of him this time?"

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Neighbor Cat scans the yard, hoping to spot some small creature, so he can cease it's jiggling.

This kitty looks to be the brother/sister of the mine. Almost identical in features down to the grey flea collar. I snapped this image of the Fuzz after our last hurricane and we were hanging out outside with no power and/or lights. Fuzz was standing on guard at full attention to all moving objects!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That one guy in the back corner isn't fooled. lol

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post