SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Nathan Fillion has a cat?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by pinnedandrecessed:
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:

I don't get it.

Open the gate, they ain't "...Off and Running", they are just hanging out being contrary, as cats are wont to do.

Bet on #4. Smile

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm going with #5

#1 wants his mama.

#2 is still high on catnip and looking at the invisible mouse to your right.

#3 is pissed and hates the game and isn't moving for anyone.

#4 wants a treat.

#6 is gonna run up your leg and stick to your head.

#7 doesn't know what is going on, having just awaken from her nap.

But I could be wrong... they're cats.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of David13
posted Hide Post
This is from the "Cool tools" thread on a motorcycle forum.
You had to guess what the tool was. No one really got it, tho' some came close.
The cat is my youngest, about 2 years. She came from the county. They put photos online and when I saw the photo, I had to drive across town to get her.
dc

Posts: 358 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey!
Hold my beer!
Picture of rkight3
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ No one got 1911 bushing wrench? Really? geez. lol

Posts: 2395 | Location: Western Kentucky. | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

[]Open the gate, they ain't "...Off and Running", they are just hanging out being contrary, as cats are wont to do.

Unless it's about 2:30 am. Just don't expect them to follow any particular track.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of David13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rkight3:
^^^^^ No one got 1911 bushing wrench? Really? geez. lol

Yeah, even tho' quite a few of them are gun owners.
dc

Posts: 358 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: April 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

and most of them have sniper rifles...

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Wilson
posted Hide Post

Posts: 692 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I don't get it.

Put a box out and the cat will occupy it without any intentions of leaving it soon, especially if there is another feline nearby that could take it's place.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:
quote:

I don't get it.

Put a box out and the cat will occupy it without any intentions of leaving it soon, especially if there is another feline nearby that could take it's place.

Boxes are cat magnets.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

The owner had to have put those PJ's on when the cat was unconcious. No way would either of mine get in them without staining the material with my blood.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pay attention when I am signing too you !
the garbage disposal and the can opener sound similar, but we only like the can opener!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
the garbage disposal and the can opener sound similar, but we only like the can opener!

Brilliant! Smile

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" ... Emerson

Posts: 35 | Location: Phoenix or Seattle | Registered: April 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kt239:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

Brilliant! Smile
Nailed it Big Grin

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post