SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I can't think of a caption, but one isn't really needed anyway.

I follow Hachiko. A man used to bring the cat in the picture to Shibuya and place him at Hachiko's statue.

The cat would sleep there while the man visited.

But he has not visited recently, maybe in almost a year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
We play that game with the cats,. They love whack a finger. Hole saw makes perfect holes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Kiki passed today. He was 16.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. What a regal beauty.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown My little Kiki offers her condolences.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Rip Kiki

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
CNE, I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be making a similar post on here in a few days about my lap cat.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23100 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Kiki.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kiki has a most impressive forehead spider.
R.I.P.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Kiki...say hello to Taffy...you can’t miss him he looks like your twin brother. RIP you beautiful orange cat. cne, I’m so sorry for your loss Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Celebrate Kiki, he will always be.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss CNE.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Beautiful cat.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Cne...I'm sorry about KIki...tomcats can be the best friends in the world.
And when they live as long as KIki did, it is like your lifetime has left when they die.

I had a wonderful buddy named Inky, who lived to be 20. I miss him everyday and he is in my thoughts everyday.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Awe RIP Kiki, at least you had a nice, long cat life!
My cat Oliver is 15 so I can expect this to be coming soon. Frown

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace Kiki.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
cne, email sent on the 12th, but so sorry to hear about your beloved Kiki, Godspeed little one Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

Kiki passed today. He was 16.

I don't have photo hosting. Maybe some day:

My old 17LB. Maine Coon, started with us maybe 10 or 11 years ago. God only knows his age as he was left behind by many owners.

Our place is, by most standards, small and junk.

I love it, and apparently so does he. He runs the joint and is affectionately deemed Boss Cat.

Has been a surrogate and trainer for several feral cats we've taken in.

These days he loves his radiator heater and snuggling with us. Has developed a hitch in his walking.

We've taken him to the vet several times over the last decade and spent big cash on fixing him. Totally worth it, but we waited to long and one of his ears was permanently damaged.

Would never change a fucking thing.

He routinely sleeps next to his first students grave when its warm and he ventures out......Basement Cat.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post