SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
...The drooling occurs when we pet him and he starts purring...

I can relate. When someone pets me I start drooling.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's the BEST of the BEST!! Big Grin Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post

New Kitty Simba. Got him from the breeder last week at 12 weeks.

He's a male Maine Coon - good thing he's so friendly because he's likely to get big!

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:

New Kitty Simba. Got him from the breeder last week at 12 weeks.

He's a male Maine Coon - good thing he's so friendly because he's likely to get big!

Could tell from the face before I even saw what you wrote below that he was Maine Coon... my favorite breed next to Ragdoll! And yes, he will get big; I had a Maine for just over 17 years... best cat EVER!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Son's new kitten "Trooper" and his puppy "Fin" playing. When Trooper gets too aggressive, Fin just plops a paw on him.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The Wee Kitty is dead. Long live The Wee Kitty.

She looked grumpy, but she liked all the monkeys. This was a Good Kitty.

We got her when I was 16 or 17, next week I'll be 33, so she was an old lady, but it doesn't mean it hurts any less.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss ASG.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She was a cutie.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain ASG, I believe most here have felt that loss and share in the pain. They will always hold a special place in the heart....always. Godspeed little kitty Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
ASG, my sympathies. A great life for Wee Kitty and her sharing her love with you.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
She was with you for half of your life. That's a long time. You will miss her.

My condolences. Losing a pet is painful.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
God Bless Wee Kitty.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A fine cat and a long life! Her successor awaits at your local shelter,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about Wee Kitty, ASG. The longer they are with us, the bigger the hole they leave in our lives when they go. It's a silence that is tangible.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
God speed Wee Kitty.

Sorry ASG. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
ASG, I'm sorry to learn of The Wee Kity's passing. I will spend an extra hour petting my two, saying

"Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life, AirsofyGuy's feline companion The Wee Kitty crossed the Rainbow Bridge silently on padded feet. Welcome her and show her the ever full bowl of premium food and the box which sits in the eternal ray of sunshine. Be patient with AirsoftGuy as he mourns her passing, and as we all mourn the passing of the other animals who graced our lives with their presence."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Wee Kitty.

ASG. I'm so sorry. Having a friend that long and losing her is a heavy blow.

Thanks for giving her a home all those years.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP Wee Kitty.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss of Wee Kitty, ASG. Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post