SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I cannot conceive a cat allowing its claws to to be trimmed with a dremel tool.

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
I cannot conceive a cat allowing its claws to to be trimmed with a dremel tool.

Mani pedies:

Black and Gray are good to go for two weeks. Not a single bite or scratch. Worst they do is try to pull away, wifey just pets them to distract them when they do.

Started when they were just little kitties from the pound, that's the secret, get them used to it when little.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That cat looks like it's about to kill someone.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nah, cat looks incredibly, surprisingly chill for such an operation. Both of them.

Skins, that’s next-level cat whisperer shit, right there. Well done, sir.

Posts: 17057 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ABC7 News Bay Area

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Jesse, nice to see a snap of the kitties, they look great!

Just snapped this one of the Fuzz, though I've never clipped he is both an indoor/outdoor kitty and he's never scratched any of the leather. With that said, I really wouldn't want to try as even to give him medications when necessary is the ultimate challenge Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Nah, cat looks incredibly, surprisingly chill for such an operation. Both of them.

Skins, that’s next-level cat whisperer shit, right there. Well done, sir.

If my life depended on doing that, I'd go with a flap wheel on an angle grinder just for the defensive properties. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"The thousand-yard stare. A cat gets it after he's been in the shit for too long. It's like you've really seen...beyond. I got it. All field cats got it. You'll have it, too."

-Cpl. PaybackCat
Furr Metal Ja-cat

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's a weird looking cat.
NSFW!!!

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
NSFW!!!

Jeebus, what a douche.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
NSFW!!!

Jeebus, what a douche.

Love you too Paul. Wink

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Love you too Paul. Wink

I trust you realize I was talking about the douche in the video... Roll Eyes Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
While using a dremel on cats is a bit unorthodox, some cats just seem to tolerate darn near anything. One of our cats, Remy, suffers from feline asthma. He had three steroid shots this year but they only provided temporary relief. So, a little over a month ago, I started this guy:

on this, twice a day:

Videos on the internet said to take at least a week of trying to put only the mask piece over the nose and working your way up to the whole contraption. I started him without any preparation and he took to it right away. I think he knows that I'm trying to help him.

Oh, as long as I'm posting, this is for Will. This is Ozzy....our version of the Fuzz:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mboroman,

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mboroman:

...I started him without any preperation and he took to it right away. I think he knows that I'm trying to help him...

Same for me. We had two cats that developed asthma, and they both accepted the inhaler mask right away. You're right about cats understanding that our motive is to help them.

I had a couple others that suffered renal failure and needed Ringers Lactate on a daily basis. I disliked one of the cats, and she disliked me, but when she immediately felt better after getting the Ringers (several minutes of drip through a big-ass needle!), she came around.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Remy is one cute kitty, Ozzy is pretty damn handsome too.

I think pets know when you're helping them. I've pilled and shoved medicine dropper down Black's throat enough to know, he knows, I'm helping him.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
While using a dremel on cats is a bit unorthodox, some cats just seem to tolerate darn near anything. One of our cats, Remy, suffers from feline asthma.

Yes and feline asthma sucks but is workable. This was my Maria. She was diagnosed with Asthma when she was 8 and lived about another 10 years with it. She'd get the inhaler twice a day.

Now, this little spaz has diabetes and get insulin shots twice a day.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Yes and feline asthma sucks but is workable. This was my Maria. She was diagnosed with Asthma when she was 8 and lived about another 10 years with it. She'd get the inhaler twice a day.

Remy started having attacks at about 6 months of age or so. We didn't even know what they were at the time. He turned 2 this Spring and the attacks had really been ratcheting up. I looked up his symptoms to find out what was going on and took him to the vet after that. The steroid shots worked but only for about 2 months. Then the attacks would come back with a vengence. Now that he has been on the inhaler, he has only had 2 brief attacks in over a month. I'm a believer but he is in it for the long haul since he won't be 3 until March.

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
My cat is as mellow as the dog from Funny Farm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post