SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

Now you are being very catty.

Meow.

I think we can move on at this point. If it was not allowed it would have been removed. I'll leave the policing to those in charge.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
It's a Florida "thing"

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Winter is coming.

Ur Feline Overlords remine you lauphing at these situations is unwise.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/RBogaxNXkZY

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

IT'S A SPIDER

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that your cat elmer? Love the intense look. Mine is like that when he see's a lizard, God forbid one get's in the house and mine see's it...it's on big time!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes he mine, Puffin

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
Yes he mine, Puffin

Well, hellooo Puffin!

Regards, Will G.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Sammy Cat

Sammy showed up at my sister's 3 days before I had to say goodbye to my best friend cat, Inky , age 20, back in August. I got Sammy from my sister, as brother in law is allergic to cats. I miss Inky so much each day.

Sammy was a basket case, eat up with fleas, parasites, skinny. I spent a small fortune on him at my vets, and proud to say since August, he has turned into a handsome fellow.
Sammy is the most ravenous cat I've ever met.

His personality is so different than Inky's was, not huggable, but still a sweet cat. I wish he would settle down to come inside, but he is happier being outside.

In his heated cathouses..:-)

I enjoy this thread so much.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This is Pixie. Puffin's sister

posted Hide Post

Some feral kittens. I managed to catch one.

posted Hide Post

This is Pepper.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Did you bleed much?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Pepper is a cutie/handsome.

Here's Black and Gray cuddling on our new mattress.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
[Pic of kittens]

I would put out have-a-heart trap w/ some food and see if you can get the others, particularly if you can't catch their mom.
I've caught 7 this year and have found homes for 6 so far and also got mom and had her fixed.
Here are the latest three back around 6 weeks old or so.

Colby Jack on the left
Jasper upper right
Corn Pop lower middle

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reminds me of this snap of the Fuzz I did Smile

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I will say it's nice now and again to see the names and faces of members animals, cats or otherwise.

Lots of great images and laughs over the years in this thread, whodda ever thought, over 3 million views and counting Smile

Regards, Will G.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post