SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ZnD750k-Kzg

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I dunno, ears back, tail looking annoyed and those EYES Red Face

Is someone holding that fool's beer?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

I don’t know, but kitty looks pissed. Maybe it’s got peanut butter stuck to the roof of it’s mouth?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
****WARNINGS**** Serious "Kitty Crack" addictions!

...you've been warned!!! Use at your own perils!!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

I don’t know, but kitty looks pissed. Maybe it’s got peanut butter stuck to the roof of it’s mouth?

I was imagining kitty at the blackjack table...

"Hit me! Damn... oh, don't worry, I got this..."

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Nobody has mentioned that October is International Black Cat Awareness Month. Where are all the black cat lovers?

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/...cat-awareness-month/

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prairieviper:... Where are all the black cat lovers?

Bad luck. They all met untimely ends...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Monkey, That would scare the bejebers out of me if I woke up with that in my face. WoW!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prairieviper:
Nobody has mentioned that October is International Black Cat Awareness Month. Where are all the black cat lovers?

Bella, adopted a couple years ago from a shelter. There really is a face there, not just eyes, she's that black:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prairieviper:

I sorta forgot about it, but I sure love mine!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black is always telling me Black's life matters.

He approves of black kitty awareness month.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If you mate a black cat with a white cat, do you get a gray cat?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

Inky, my true friend for 15 years.

Not completely black.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
If you mate a black cat with a white cat, do you get a gray cat?

Big Grin

Posts: 482 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Black is always telling me Black's life matters.

He approves of black kitty awareness month.

He looks just purrcious! I bet he and my Ella Bean shown on previous page would get along well... or at least they look like they would. Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Bella, adopted a couple years ago from a shelter. There really is a face there, not just eyes, she's that black:

Awwww... she looks really sweet! I so love black kitties! My Ella Bean is pictured right below your Bella on previous page, and she was also a shelter kitty. Actually picked up by the city animal patrol and turned into the city pound. When nobody claimed her she was put up for adoption and we got her January 2nd, 2016, so coming up on two years in our home. Guesstimated age for her at time of adoption was around 10-11 months, so she's still pretty young and gets quite wild at times! Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

posted Hide Post
We're not sure, but we think Bella is about 5 years old. She was turned in by her previous owners, not sure why, but by the time we got her, she'd been confined to a cage for 3 or 4 months at a pet store affiliated with a shelter. Not only quirky, but depressed as well, and hated and mistrusted men. It took a while.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post