SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
If it moves and it shouldn't use duct tape.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
quote:
Both our boxes have the one necessary feature so many others don't -- high sides. Don't wait until you find you need that.

High sides can be good and bad. They give the cat more leverage. More litter in the pan may help.

I considered the added leverage. The box sits in a dead end alley with the door at one side, I'm at a loss for how this happened. I really don't think this will happen again, if so I'm sure there are ways to deal with it.

As for high sides, beyond leverage, no downside I can see. Every previous cat managed to hang its butt over the edge one time or another and it's never pee. High sides ended that.

I have a whole system for dealing with cleaning litter, three tools and a lot longer litter life. Too much litter makes for a lot more work so yeah, we don't fill the box full.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
A good reason for the triangular box...

I had no idea such a thing existed, I'll keep that in mind if our situation ever happens again. This incident defies physics as it is.

Both our boxes have the one necessary feature so many others don't -- high sides. Don't wait until you find you need that. Eek

That one does have higher than average sides. My idiot cat stands on the edge while he takes his dump. It does not tip.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20807 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
picture, meme thread,
discussion threads elsewhere

thread lock imminent

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54598 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
We've had dogs playing poker...so why not cats playing Hungry Hungry Hippo. From the Oatmeal Razz...

https://shop.theoatmeal.com/co...?variant=28472899907

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Can I get that in velvet??

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^^^^
Can I get that in velvet??

Only if it glows under a black light.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Snip

That one does have higher than average sides. My idiot cat stands on the edge while he takes his dump. It does not tip.

Posts: 11157 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

if Cats had thumbs, we would all be dead

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I need advice about taking photographs of cats who are aware of cameras.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I need advice about taking photographs of cats who are aware of cameras.

Do it when they're asleep?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Tier 0 Operator Kitty fast ropes into action.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Occupied. Please use another sink.

Posts: 4018 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Occupied. Please use another sink.

Or "Do it. I twiple goggie dare U 2."

Nice is overrated

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Tier 0 Operator Kitty fast ropes into action.

SeaL team kitteh

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated