SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
For Coffeeaddict Cool

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:

Damn Chach....I laughed so hard I choked myself! That's some really funny stuff there!

Thanks for the laugh,

Woody

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald eagle:
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:

Damn Chach....I laughed so hard I choked myself! That's some really funny stuff there!

Thanks for the laugh,

Woody

I laughed so hard I nearly passed out.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^ Hah! That got a chuckle out of me.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's Sissy trying to help with laundry

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Sometimes one must stop and smell the artificial flowers.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
For Coffeeaddict Cool

Big Grin

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ Eek

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bux4life1:

Shouldn't that be double dog dare?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=cd4c53877ecf" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post