SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, I do that, too, whenever I buy new pants.

Happens to me when I try to put on old ones. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Movie stunt cat approves of the new vest , Big Grin

go for take three !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zenmeister
posted Hide Post
Has Milliron ever responded? 104 pages and counting. Big Grin

Posts: 5609 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of sdf
posted Hide Post
This thread is damn close to making me go get another cat. We got a kitten about two years ago and our neighbor let her out. Owl snagged her.

Posts: 7139 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nora's got soul

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
There are some here who love cats soooooo much that they have begun to transform! You know who you are!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of sdf
posted Hide Post
Just got home with a two year old Siamese. Thanks fellas.

Posts: 7139 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdf:

Pics of the new furkid, please. They'll fit purrfectly in this thread. Big Grin

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rescue?

Pics or it didn't happen, you know the drill!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of sdf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rescue?

Pics or it didn't happen, you know the drill!

Yeah. She was left in a box in front of the Humane Society. I'll work on pics. I can never remember my passwords.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah. She was left in a box in front of the Humane Society. I'll work on pics. I can never remember my passwords.

Good for you on the rescue. As to the pics, you're still a couple steps ahead of me -- I don't even have a Photobucket account yet!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pic, galuzil.

Posts: 18017 | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired Pilot and
Air Traffic Controller
Picture of Right2Carry
posted Hide Post
My BIL went to Sams Club for some shopping. They had a special on Pussy.

Better to want what you don't have than to have what you don't want.

Posts: 2460 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: April 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post