SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

I received a 3-day suspension for having that as my desktop wallpaper. The write-up cited masturbation as the offense. I was astounded.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Big Grin Big Grin ^^^^^

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I received a 3-day suspension for having that as my desktop wallpaper. The write-up cited masturbation as the offense. I was astounded.
You should have appealed that, Orguss.

Point #1: Cats have sharp claws attached to their fingers (unlike us).

Point #2: Cats can reach their equipment with their faces (unlike us).

Point #3: This is definitely NOT cat masturbation. (Or at least not the way I'd choke my chicken, were I a cat.)

Q.E.D. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Holy cow! Are you kidding me? Wow.

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fowler
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Next thing you know you'll show up on the Sex Offender list (probably under the "Sex-with-Animals" sub-group).

------------------------------
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're wrong.

Posts: 7818 | Location: Mid-Coast Maine | Registered: December 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Holy cow! Are you kidding me? Wow.

obviously, it was because there was a p*ssy in the pic.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:

All those fine avatars and you get busted for that?????

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Point #3: This is definitely NOT cat masturbation. (Or at least not the way I'd choke my chicken, were I a cat.)

Q.E.D. Big Grin

I actually said something along these lines when I was presented with the write-up. The client we were working for was a City agency and the complainant was a female supervisor, so I had to take the hit. I made a show of pointing out every possibly offensive item in the office after I returned, though.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Q.E.D. Big Grin

I actually said something along these lines when I was presented with the write-up. The client we were working for was a City agency and the complainant was a female supervisor, so I had to take the hit. I made a show of pointing out every possibly offensive item in the office after I returned, though.

Sometimes the people you have to endure are worse than any silly "punishments" they can dish out.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:...
I thought of that, but figured I was already at my pun quota for the day!

Never let one get away, someone always needs a laff or a groan.

It let's them know they are alive.

We are doing them a service.

Big Grin

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:...
I thought of that, but figured I was already at my pun quota for the day!

Never let one get away, someone always needs a laff or a groan.

It let's them know they are alive.

We are doing them a service.

Big Grin
Thanks for your service, monkey. Kinda like pain, huh? Big Grin

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I'm chuckling at how predictable the responses to this topic are. Wink

I can only assume Milliron knew exactly what would happen. Razz

Oat

The only reason I clicked on this was to look at 8 pages of cat pictures!

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I'm chuckling at how predictable the responses to this topic are. Wink

I can only assume Milliron knew exactly what would happen. Razz

Oat

The only reason I clicked on this was to look at 8 9 pages of cat pictures!

Fixed Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15258 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post