SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Good girl Esper, good girl.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
That Esper is a good looking cat.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Esper's a beautiful kitty...

I like a cat that love's to hunt.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Down here in Texas I get some flack for being a guy with a cat. Then I explain I've seen precisely three scorpions in my house in the ten or so years that I've had the cat - two were dead, and I only saw the third because the cat was playing with it. At that point the flack generally stops.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Esper's a beautiful kitty...
Concur. Looks just like my Gracie, who's sister is a beautiful Calico. Smile Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Two kittens recently adopted by one of our kiddos.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Down here in Texas I get some flack for being a guy with a cat. Then I explain I've seen precisely three scorpions in my house in the ten or so years that I've had the cat - two were dead, and I only saw the third because the cat was playing with it. At that point the flack generally stops.

Ours catch tiny snakes that get into the house (and some small lizards), which my wife is grateful for.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Momma Kiki wondering why her tummy isn't being rubbed:
(under construction. Can't figure out why I can't get pics to work)

https://imgur.com/a/4Mp5A0x

Why can I no longer link a pic from imgur?

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Here's Kiki, with a caption. Smile

Not sure why your picture wouldn't post. I didn't have any trouble on my desktop.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^TY! I'm trying everything but nothing works. Lol.
ETA: It was showing but now yours isn't showing. Just the broken box. At least on my end.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dsiets,

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I opened the image from the link https://imgur.com/a/4Mp5A0x

then I right clicked on the image and selected "copy image address" then used the "SIGforum image icon" on the post dialog menu and pasted the link

https://i.imgur.com/7aSJEN8.jpeg

<Forrest Gump>
"And it made a... big ol' fat kitteh pichur... right on the... page...."
</Forrest Gump>

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. Monkey. I right clicked and selected "copy image link". It worked.
They used to have 4 different addresses to chose from. I'm not sure why they changed it.

And just now, here she comes, the Torti-tiger, into the room talking to me. She's part Tortoiseshell and they talk. A lot! Big Grin
I can't poop w/o her calling to me and then coming into the bathroom to see what I'm doing.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
It's a trap! Big Grin

dsiets, what a cool kitty! Mines like that too, Fuzz is a real talker and is always up to something Wink

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thanks Will,
When I caught her and her kittens a few yrs. ago, she didn't want anything to do w/ me. Over a period of close to a yr. of feeding, and warm house in the winter when I was supposed to have released her (you'll notice she has a "tipped" left ear from TNR) she's warmed up to the idea of living indoors although I let her outside when it's nice and she stays on the deck or back yard, never venturing far.
She's got it pretty good now. On my lap as soon as I sit down for pettin' and belly rubs on demand.
Her first time playing w/ a toy.
https://imgur.com/TBXcPZ5
https://imgur.com/TBXcPZ5

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dsiets,

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
How can you not love these guys, full of life and playful antics. With that said, mine always prefers to play with that Turbo Scratcher at around 3am in the dark. I can hear that ball spinning and just snicker to myself.. Big Grin You've got a handful there dsiets, give her a scratch between the ears for me!

Here's a snap of Fuzz as he grew out of his kitten stage and his favorite toy

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

SO good. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post