SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
When you try to fight but your arms are too short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_wgWLuFvwk

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

The Night and The Night Too.

My deepest condolences ASG. Agnes was a great companion.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
LOL I love that Ripley!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7097 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
When you try to fight but your arms are too short

Aren't those appendages properly called "legs"?

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny!!

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cat has infection. Get on the floor , grab the cat and stick a syringe of cold bubble gum flavored antibiotics into his mouth. Somehow I don’t think the cat correlates how much better he feels with my actions

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
Cat has infection. Get on the floor , grab the cat and stick a syringe of cold bubble gum flavored antibiotics into his mouth. Somehow I don’t think the cat correlates how much better he feels with my actions

Mine just came back from the vet. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Puked like 10 times yesterday and a dozen times in the week before.

Hoping for the best for both our kitties.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Music soothes the savage beast

My daughter and Rumple

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can tolerate clicking a link to fb the video linked HERE is pretty funny!

I do not have an account and was able to view it.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:

Mine just came back from the vet. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Puked like 10 times yesterday and a dozen times in the week before.

Hoping for the best for both our kitties.

I tossed in a small prayer for the little guys, I know the feeling when Fuzz gets a bug.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black is back to normal now. After $600 worth of testing and x-rays he slowly recovered on his own. He's eating normally, not puking, and acting normally .

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What great news Jesse. Man I feel kinda helpless when the Fuzz gets a bug and thankfully recovers like Black in a day or so. Getting him to the vet is unbelievably traumatic on us and the cat with the carrier, plus the vet having to suit up with elbow length thick gloves to handle him.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I think this guy already knows he's a bad cat so save your breath.

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is no such thing as a "bad cat."

There are cats that have done... questionable things.

Not bad things, questionable things.

Nice is overrated

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Simba raced himself up a tree the other night. Spent the night up there and was still there in the morning:

I was a little worried as he's not been a climber - AFAIK that was his first tree escapade - and I didn't expect him to do well learning on the job, as it were. He was pretty high up, for a neophyte climber - for scale, he's 20 pounds of Maine Coon, and can put his front paws on the kitchen counter and look into the food I'm putting into the bowl.

But, about an hour after I took that picture to send to a local cat-rescue-climber, he got himself down somehow and saved me the cost of the rescue. Smile

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Slow, rainy day here

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again...Enrique,,, in his favorite position. Roadkill

Purebred Boxcat

And the battle for the box

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
Puffin went over the bridge today.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post