SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Padawan, you have much to learn

Posts: 368 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22857 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^
OK, I laughed. Thanks. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5909 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Who dat?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39825 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
USMCLimey, please delete your post. There is a no political posts in a non-political thread rule here, I'm not sure if this qualifies as political, but I don't want the thread locked.

There are some unwritten rules here that you just really have to learn with time.

Nothing was posted by the OP regarding anything about political posts. Still, it may have been best if you reported the post and let a mod handle it if in fact it is a no no.( I guess I should have done the same thing Roll Eyes )
You should also write out your list of unwritten rules.

Not my rules, and I'm not going to report it, doesn't really bother me. Was just trying to help out a new guy.

If my comment bothers you, you know how to report it.

Now you are being very catty.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21579 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Old. Male. White. Love the USA. Not sorry.

Posts: 10947 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
That cat looks pissed off!

My parents spanked me as a child. As a result, I now suffer from a psychological condition known as RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Posts: 4563 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
That cat looks pissed off!

<<<<<<<<
Problem being....? Wink

Posts: 5909 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

Now you are being very catty.

Meow.

I think we can move on at this point. If it was not allowed it would have been removed. I'll leave the policing to those in charge.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 15095 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
It's a Florida "thing"

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 8522 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Winter is coming.

Ur Feline Overlords remine you lauphing at these situations is unwise.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/RBogaxNXkZY

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 28612 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 288 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

IT'S A SPIDER

Posts: 368 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that your cat elmer? Love the intense look. Mine is like that when he see's a lizard, God forbid one get's in the house and mine see's it...it's on big time!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 8522 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes he mine, Puffin

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
Yes he mine, Puffin

Well, hellooo Puffin!

Regards, Will G.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Sammy Cat

Sammy showed up at my sister's 3 days before I had to say goodbye to my best friend cat, Inky , age 20, back in August. I got Sammy from my sister, as brother in law is allergic to cats. I miss Inky so much each day.

Sammy was a basket case, eat up with fleas, parasites, skinny. I spent a small fortune on him at my vets, and proud to say since August, he has turned into a handsome fellow.
Sammy is the most ravenous cat I've ever met.

His personality is so different than Inky's was, not huggable, but still a sweet cat. I wish he would settle down to come inside, but he is happier being outside.

In his heated cathouses..:-)

I enjoy this thread so much.

美しい犬

Posts: 5428 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This is Pixie. Puffin's sister

posted Hide Post

Some feral kittens. I managed to catch one.