SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 429
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22841 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

I'm at that awkward stage between birth and death.

Posts: 1323 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:

There's a lot of meme potential in that picture!

NRA Range Safety Officer

The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.
-- Robert Frost

Posts: 7355 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22841 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
International symbol for "I'm going to keep doing this until you feed me."

quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Posts: 361 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Cat Zen Interlude

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5903 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Apropos

Didn't copy and paste, don't want to get into copyright issues.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11992 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5903 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black being all lovey.

This is my favorite leg ever, I love this leg.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 15052 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never fails when I'm actually trying to read an interesting article.

Posts: 361 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16544 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Today is National Cat Day. My cat, Patches, is 4 years old today. Both occasions will be celebrated at our house. All is well.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1978 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
For national cat day here is my Bandit. She’s eccentric and forces me to sleep on my side.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msLtodrQdKE

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Here's my three, unfortunately all in separate pics...

The first is Biskit (looking rather grumpy). He is 10 years old and technically belongs to my daughter who is away at college. He is as sweet and loving as they come... but high maintenance with all of that fur!

Next is my precious Ella Marie, 4 years old and the kitty that sticks to me like glue! Again, as sweet as they come...

And finally, Maisy Lou, our youngest one (somewhere between 1.5 and 2 years old) who showed up on our back deck just over a year ago, mostly skin and bones. We took her in (after a not-so exhaustive search for her real owners - figured if anyone cared about her they would have been trying to find her), cleaned her up and fed her well, and now she is super-sweet and VERY playful! My favorite nickname for her is Monkey because of the way she acts!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3555 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Cats 'sing' Over the Rainbow'.

https://youtu.be/SKlR6PDXWRY

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5118 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz has now bricked my MacBook!! Eek

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 8518 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post