SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

I may not be that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart...
Shoot, I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon.

Posts: 4314 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/de35k3po36M

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 14485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22419 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Guess I got a new cat. My daughter “rescued” one.

Here’s what I woke up to.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6274 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Ha, ha, ha! I saw Chowser was last post in cat thread, thought to myself I wonder if he got another cat? That is so funny.

Good on you Chowser, thanks for taking care of the homeless.

Jesse

Posts: 14485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 48410 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
For no reason other than, well, cats.
Hypnotizing...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-6Ljyp3HuQ

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5748 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The average cat is a coiled spring with a fur covering.
Indy is proof of this concept.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 8958 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This is the cat thread, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwW2L0rCN4

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5748 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh! Kitty Purrn...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39572 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Oh! Kitty Purrn...

Big Grin Razz

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11795 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
A kitty is a kitty regardless of the size, might want the sound up a bit also Big Grin I don't know how to get a video to imbed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHp919IAjg

Posts: 140 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Here's your video.

http://karmanator.com/tubeit.pl for embedding YouTube videos. And I'll stick to Felis Catus (scientific name of the house cat), thank you. Eek

Posts: 22419 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Here's your video.

http://karmanator.com/tubeit.pl for embedding YouTube videos. And I'll stick to Felis Catus (scientific name of the house cat), thank you. Eek

Ahhh, thank you. Cool

Posts: 140 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Enough with the lack of cat pictures.

Black and Gray checking out the kitchen tables new location during remodel. Everything is turned upside down in their world right now.

Jesse

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^ Gray looks guilty. Black has already gotten away with it. ^^^ Big Grin

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4606 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Well, Gray looks to be well fed these days! Kinda like the Fuzz and his moderately stylish physique Wink

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 8429 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Twinsies

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1224 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Smile Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39572 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post