SIGforum
Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

February 06, 2020, 10:14 AM
Expert308
Enough with the cat pictures
Many years ago I was driving from Portland to Boise for Christmas. My kid sister who lived here at the time (going to college), was riding with me along with her cat. She gave the cat a sedative before I picked her up, but it took quite a while for it to kick in. When it finally did, it was gradual. So for a hundred miles or so the cat was wandering around the cab of my truck, stoned. Whenever we passed an 18-wheeler he would scream at it, maximum volume. He did that once when he was standing on the seat back right behind my head. Scared the shit out of me. When he finally crashed, he crashed hard. He was out cold for about six hours. You could pick him up, shake him, no reaction at all. He was like a sack of flour.
February 09, 2020, 03:06 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
February 09, 2020, 09:07 AM
Kraquin
These never get old ........

February 13, 2020, 06:35 PM
egregore

February 13, 2020, 07:07 PM
BamaJeepster
A series featuring our young barn kittens Lil Peppa and Post Meow. (I have a teenage daughter who claimed naming rights Smile )

The ferocious, big cats of the Serengeti silently stalk their prey, ready to pounce at a moment’s notice!

On second thought...Discretion is the better part of valor!

This was a big mistake...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
February 14, 2020, 03:48 PM
kkina

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
February 14, 2020, 09:02 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
^^^ Do you suspect that cat is stoned on catnip?

Nope. Just catatonic.

Catastrophic state to be in too.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

February 15, 2020, 05:18 AM
egregore

February 22, 2020, 04:24 PM
Johnny 3eagles

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
February 22, 2020, 11:44 PM
sigmonkey
http://www.wootmonkey.com/uplo...2214310-07f61cd6.mp4

(link to video my daughter made of one of her cats...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
February 23, 2020, 11:59 AM
just1tym
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Big Grin
Love it!! The Fuzz may be a "klepper" too, my Yachtmaster 2-tone bracelet I removed, disappeared and still hasn't been located to date. He's famous for knocking stuff off counters and uses paws like a hockey sticks for the undesirables on countertops that get in his way. Some day I'll get behind my large dressers and bedroom set, no doubt he's got it stashed someplace...the little bugger!

Regards, Will G.
February 23, 2020, 12:17 PM
Ripley
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
http://www.wootmonkey.com/uplo...2214310-07f61cd6.mp4

(link to video my daughter made of one of her cats...)

A teaser for next week's show? I'm in... Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
February 24, 2020, 03:51 PM
just1tym
Too, the video kinda reminds me of a past video that has been floating TV and the internet. It shows a cat that takes nighttime strolls thru the neighborhood and steals various items from the neighboring homes and has a small collection of odd objects of affections. Big Grin

Cats..always into some kind of mischief that keeps you laughing!

Regards, Will G.
February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
P250UA5
Slightly NSFW for a bit of language.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Se_2bG0js

The Enemy's gate is down.
February 29, 2020, 09:07 AM

February 29, 2020, 11:18 AM
just1tym
^^^^^^Love it, and can relate to it. In fact I call the Fuzz a little Lion sometimes when he looks at me. I can just imagine the ways he's plotting to attack me Big Grin

Regards, Will G.
February 29, 2020, 12:20 PM
BamaJeepster
The kittens are not too sure what to think about their first encounter with snow Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
March 01, 2020, 08:16 AM
just1tym
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Beautiful kitty and a great photos!

Regards, Will G.
March 05, 2020, 09:01 AM
Woodman

March 12, 2020, 11:58 AM
Sig2340
For those planning a defense in depth against COVID-19 and the infected swarms of crazed people seeking toilet tissue and hand sanitizer, a brief lecture on weaponizing your pets.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018