SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

All those little needles poking into the leg? Ummm... NO!

I dearly love all 3 of my kitties, but NONE of them would be allowed to climb my leg like that, much less multiples at once! Roll Eyes

Posts: 4583 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A day is never complete without a good "head-bump" I get one from the Fuzz everyday as whenever I head into my bedroom he runs in ahead of me and jumps up on to the foot rest as he knows I'll bend over when I sit into my chair and he always greets me with the bump as I do!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^You are a wealthy man, Will.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
As a kid growing up in the Upper Midwest, we had a cat that hated air conditioning but loved heat so she was an outdoor cat in the summer and indoor cat in the winter. She was a very good hunter and brought us lots of "trophies."

The best occurred one time when Grandma was watching us. Our cat smuggled a live chipmunk into the house (probably to kill in front of us), and it turned Grandma into a cartoon female for a few minutes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Lasers activated, back away slowly and quietly.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Catpuccino.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
My wife came to bed after I did last night and found this. Red(AKA The Big Red Asshole) and the tabby Hoot (note he likes to sleep in the center Circle of Life) are each about 18# and our geriatric white cat Elbereth had staked out the bed. She managed to squeeze in between them all.

Three Cat night by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I know I left that mouse under here, it was only last month!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
My wife came to bed after I did last night and found this. Red(AKA The Big Red Asshole) and the tabby Hoot (note he likes to sleep in the center Circle of Life) are each about 18# and our geriatric white cat Elbereth had staked out the bed. She managed to squeeze in between them all.

Three Cat night by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

For one kitty, the Fuzz will use as much real estate as he can. Why can't he curl up into a ball like so many others??? Little rascal Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^ Do you suspect that cat is stoned on catnip?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15208 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

That or sedated. No cat that I have ever owned wanted anything to do with a car ride.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope. Just catatonic.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:

That or sedated. No cat that I have ever owned wanted anything to do with a car ride.

Last century I had to drive from St. Louis to Houston with a cat. I got him a kitty downer from the vet, hoping he's snooze the whole way. He woke up at Texarkana, dead of night and driving rain. So I had a cat on the dash for about three hundred miles of two lane Rte. 59. He liked the wipers. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Nope. Just catatonic.

[mork] Arrrrrrrrrrrrr...Humor! [/mork]

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15208 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^

If that cat didn't move it's eye's and head I'd guess it was a stuffed cat. Definitely relaxed. Like Ripley, I can barely get mine into the cat carrier without a chase around the house. He associates the carrier with a Vet visit and thats a big "NO" on his part. I'd have to sedate him to possible do a car trip with no cage.

Catatonic.. Big Grin

Regards, Will G.