SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sorry about Wee Kitty, ASG. The longer they are with us, the bigger the hole they leave in our lives when they go. It's a silence that is tangible.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8507 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
God speed Wee Kitty.

Sorry ASG. Frown

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 12728 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
ASG, I'm sorry to learn of The Wee Kity's passing. I will spend an extra hour petting my two, saying

"Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life, AirsofyGuy's feline companion The Wee Kitty crossed the Rainbow Bridge silently on padded feet. Welcome her and show her the ever full bowl of premium food and the box which sits in the eternal ray of sunshine. Be patient with AirsoftGuy as he mourns her passing, and as we all mourn the passing of the other animals who graced our lives with their presence."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27807 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Wee Kitty.

ASG. I'm so sorry. Having a friend that long and losing her is a heavy blow.

Thanks for giving her a home all those years.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________

Posts: 308 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Wee Kitty.

Posts: 1698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss of Wee Kitty, ASG. Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 5104 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
ASG, condolences on Wee Kitty's passing. Sorry for your loss. Frown

Posts: 12261 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Wee Kitty, ASG. Frown

Posts: 947 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
RIP Wee Kitty.

I'm not completely useless. I can be used as a bad example.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
CQ 20 CQ 20. This is Bravo Oscar Oscar.

Untitled by Krazeehorse, on Flickr

I'm not completely useless. I can be used as a bad example.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21365 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 17110 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6890 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21365 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Smile Cool

SEVEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN SEVEN DAYS!!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4787 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed this as well. In honor of this approaching anniversary, here's the first return-fire to Milliron's shot across the bow:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8507 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

And then...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38757 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
RIP Wee Kitty.

Never forgotten, always remembered...

Posts: 442 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
This is becoming a popular meme even though it's 10 years old.

https://youtu.be/GbhkXg9iFYA

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15851 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post