SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

https://youtu.be/8aY0z2imYyM

Irony: that cat has a better walk than any of the models in that show, cat also knows to stop at the end of the runway so the 'togs and take their shots.

There's a reason why Karlie Kloss is called "The Panther."

Posts: 17407 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In honor of National Cat Day, here are my two rescues.

Posts: 283 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Too bad they don't get along Wink

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor (Aug. 2018) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3047 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21105 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped. It’s that or the call lost an eye in a knock down drag out bar fight.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 4819 | Location: N-E Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Shadow, perhaps?

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor (Aug. 2018) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3047 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Too bad they don't get along Wink

They get along really well! Although in this particular case, the female (grey tortie) has always laid claim to this perch, and the male likely jumped up afterwards, but she wasn't about to give up her spot.

Posts: 283 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^. That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped. It’s that or the call lost an eye in a knock down drag out bar fight.

Look closer. The cat has 2 eyes, just no flash reflection of the left eye.

Posts: 498 | Location: North East Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped.

Posts: 21105 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5157 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27635 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 8932 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Yes. Our cats love the catnip filled knots when they are fresh.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 4819 | Location: N-E Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Posts: 27635 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Grand daughter's new kitten:

They call him Vader. Somethings just not right with him.

Near the ocean

Posts: 1719 | Location: CTZ Florida | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
That's how I looked the last time I took my adult cat to the vet, seriously.

Posts: 11246 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
We were working on my son's fence and the cat and the dog were helping. Vader would let me stroke his back, but when I got down on my knees and offered the back of my hand, he sprang. Teeth and claws. He can't weigh more than 2 pounds. When I came back outside from washing my hand, he acted as if nothing had happened. He's just not right.

Near the ocean

Posts: 1719 | Location: CTZ Florida | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post