SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Almost a cat video.
Lovable nonetheless.

Bonsai?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31346 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Almost a cat video.
Lovable nonetheless.

Bonsai?

I had a ferret for about 6 yrs (RIP)

he was like a cross between a Cat and a Dog,

had traits of each,,

we also had a cat at that time that thought the ferret was a toy
that thought did not last long, esp after the ferret whipped his a$$

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10403 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The star of Internet's favorite meme, Grumpy Cat, has died

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
RIP Tardar Sauce...Godspeed Frown

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8733 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
How sad Frown The Fuzz has had UTI's before and it's so hard to see him jumping in and out of his litter box and just leaving a drop or two behind. And more difficult when he starts with the loud calls...it's really heartbreaking. I'd do anything for him. It's now been some time since his last infection and a change in diet has helped tremendously. RIP Tardar..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's sad to hear. Only 7 years old, but it seems like she's been around much longer.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9118 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
One of my family's favorite memes...RIP Grumpy Cat, you are in good company with those who crossed that Rainbow Bridge before you Smile...you're immortality is carved into stone in the cat forum/thread world...as well as it should be Cool play her INTO heaven Keyboard Cat and don't let the fake "grumpy" look fool you...she was known as a sweet ketteh by her family Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10576 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27781 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27781 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The old guy is starting to lose his balance sometimes after standing up. Almost stumbles over.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
My daughter's rescue Trixie laying in my daughter's paper rack from her card business...check out the card in the rack Big Grin

She is a vocal and personable little cat Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10576 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a great picture of her in the card rack.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Oh man... reminds me sooo much of my late Oreo! He was just like that in every way, even looked like Trixie too; same tuxedo pattern! Sure do miss the little demon...

Oreo resting with Bun (both now deceased):

Oreo showing his crazy side:

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4539 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31346 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5719 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That kitties antics remind me so much of my cat, he can make you laugh by so many of his playful stunts. Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
20 minutes of awwwwwww...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11017 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
That put a smile on me erj_pilot! Smile

Regards, Will G.