ersatzknarf
Enough with the cat pictures
Shadow, perhaps?

October 29, 2018, 07:46 PM
Sr_Bull
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Too bad they don't get along Wink

They get along really well! Although in this particular case, the female (grey tortie) has always laid claim to this perch, and the male likely jumped up afterwards, but she wasn't about to give up her spot.
October 29, 2018, 08:11 PM
PeteF
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^. That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped. It’s that or the call lost an eye in a knock down drag out bar fight.

Look closer. The cat has 2 eyes, just no flash reflection of the left eye.
October 29, 2018, 08:36 PM
egregore
quote:
That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped.

October 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
Ripley

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
November 01, 2018, 05:59 PM
Sig2340

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
November 04, 2018, 05:22 AM
egregore

November 05, 2018, 03:25 PM
bald1

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
November 05, 2018, 06:24 PM
ugeesta
^^^^^ Yes. Our cats love the catnip filled knots when they are fresh.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
November 06, 2018, 09:39 AM
Sig2340

Nice is overrated

November 08, 2018, 05:34 AM
egregore

November 08, 2018, 06:42 AM
Sig2340

Nice is overrated

November 08, 2018, 11:30 AM
cne32507
Grand daughter's new kitten:

They call him Vader. Somethings just not right with him.

November 08, 2018, 01:44 PM
GaryBF
That's how I looked the last time I took my adult cat to the vet, seriously.
November 08, 2018, 02:40 PM
cne32507
We were working on my son's fence and the cat and the dog were helping. Vader would let me stroke his back, but when I got down on my knees and offered the back of my hand, he sprang. Teeth and claws. He can't weigh more than 2 pounds. When I came back outside from washing my hand, he acted as if nothing had happened. He's just not right.
November 09, 2018, 12:49 PM
SBrooks
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
We were working on my son's fence and the cat and the dog were helping. Vader would let me stroke his back, but when I got down on my knees and offered the back of my hand, he sprang. Teeth and claws. He can't weigh more than 2 pounds. When I came back outside from washing my hand, he acted as if nothing had happened. He's just not right.

"kitten" is the operating principle here. They get calmer and less spastic as they get older...

------------------
SBrooks
November 09, 2018, 01:42 PM
kz1000
quote:
"kitten" is the operating principle here. They get calmer and less spastic as they get older...

The Hell you say. My cat is almost 6 and he's still a whirling dervish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
November 10, 2018, 12:31 PM
just1tym
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea, I'd agree with this. The Fuzz is now almost 6yrs old and he'll still try and grab a paw full of me if I walk by him when he's lazily hanging off the edge of the bed or chair! He strikes like a mouse trap when you least expect it and does it as if it was his job to do so! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.
November 10, 2018, 01:15 PM
YooperSigs
One of my cats delighted in attacking my feet when I was laying in bed. He could shred my tootsies under multiple layers of bed clothes!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
November 11, 2018, 07:37 AM
Skins2881
This is why I cut and file my cats nails, my cats can't inflict any damage if they want to. In fact they are due for their mani/pedis today. Cut them short then Dremel them smooth. They don't even get any champagne or a massage chair, poor kitties.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis