SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 415
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3nOzELrHtj8" width="800"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for sharing. That was hilarious.

Posts: 1633 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I stole that video... Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38540 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I stole that video... Big Grin

So your saying the monkey is just as bad as the cat - both burglars LOL

Posts: 1633 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8956 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 27562 | Location: VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2719 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21197 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21197 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
That's my cat "Slinky".

Posts: 11292 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Pour thing.

------------------------------
"You don't fuck with the eagles unless you know how to fly." - John "Bluto" Blutarsky

Posts: 2098 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
What, did the stairs need dusting or something? Man, cats do some weird stuff.

Posts: 11168 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38540 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8956 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tennessee cat snake,
and you thought walking catfish were weird

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 47222 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

Excellent.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 46724 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
[drift]
No picture to contribute, but just brought my two little girls home from the vet from getting them spayed. I'm glad to report those sweet little bundles of fur are doing well. They're probably thinking, "Don't piss off daddy...he'll ship your butt to the vet!"
[/drift]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 5039 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very glad to hear that they're doing well, sir Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor (Aug. 2018) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3080 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Pics or the kittens didn't happen!

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 12525 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
[IMG]cat looks like Ron Perlman[/IMG]

Interestingly, the cat looks much like him in his makeup for the early 80s TV series Beauty and the Beast.

Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Working from home today and Ozzy was keeping an eye on things.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mboroman,

Posts: 394 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post