SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25888 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

This is Beebop (granddaughter named him when she was about 8). Before I "inherited" him from my daughter when she decided to open a day-care, I would often see him laying on the living room rug with a kitten and a parakeet on his back.

Biggest love-bug there ever was.

Posts: 9547 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

that is awesome

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 5941 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8659 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

<<<<<<Likes this.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4357 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ZnD750k-Kzg

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 9842 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25888 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4283 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

I dunno, ears back, tail looking annoyed and those EYES Red Face

Is someone holding that fool's beer?

Posts: 4283 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

I don’t know, but kitty looks pissed. Maybe it’s got peanut butter stuck to the roof of it’s mouth?

Posts: 3469 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
****WARNINGS**** Serious "Kitty Crack" addictions!

...you've been warned!!! Use at your own perils!!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 7302 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

I don’t know, but kitty looks pissed. Maybe it’s got peanut butter stuck to the roof of it’s mouth?

I was imagining kitty at the blackjack table...

"Hit me! Damn... oh, don't worry, I got this..."

--
No matter where you go, there you are

Posts: 1343 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3545 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Nobody has mentioned that October is International Black Cat Awareness Month. Where are all the black cat lovers?

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/...cat-awareness-month/

"Don't Tread On Me"

Posts: 1904 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prairieviper:... Where are all the black cat lovers?

Bad luck. They all met untimely ends...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36066 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Monkey, That would scare the bejebers out of me if I woke up with that in my face. WoW!

Posts: 3469 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prairieviper:
Nobody has mentioned that October is International Black Cat Awareness Month. Where are all the black cat lovers?

Bella, adopted a couple years ago from a shelter. There really is a face there, not just eyes, she's that black:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 6980 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prairieviper:

I sorta forgot about it, but I sure love mine!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 2943 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black is always telling me Black's life matters.

He approves of black kitty awareness month.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 9842 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If you mate a black cat with a white cat, do you get a gray cat?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 15997 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post