SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

"FOX ONE!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Wrong colors but reminds me of Garfield and Nermal.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/H5Su_JEpDaE

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LtsAv8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

"FOX ONE!"

Goose, Maverick, do you have a lock?

P220R3, SP2022 (9MM), P2000SK (9MM), P320 Carry (9MM), G17 Gen 5, G19 Gen 5

Posts: 148 | Location: The Metoplex, TX | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Some one, please. Take the Cat Nip away from that cat.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^. There are 5 foster families that are complete idiots. I would welcome that cat into our house in a heartbeat.

Half of the joy of having a cat is watching the silly antics they do.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^^. There are 5 foster families that are complete idiots. I would welcome that cat into our house in a heartbeat.

Half of the joy of having a cat is watching the silly antics they do.

Absolutely. As I walk through the house mine will jump from behind something, triple-smack me on the leg and then haul ass down the hallway. Then I'm expected to do the same so it can be her turn again.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:.

Some one, please. Take the Cat Nip away from that cat.[/QUOTE]

That "Bag Stalking" got me! LOL (Mark 1:31)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Cats just love bags. Mine will spend an hour or so in a Publix bag on adventures, no telling what he's up to, just keep your hands and feet away from the opening when he's in there...ask me how I know! Razz

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Bags hold no interest for my cat. My goose down jacket is another matter. The sleeves surround the varmint perfectly.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black loves bags. We like to carry him around the house after he hops in, he seems to not care one bit. He's very similar to kitty in the video. We joke around he's in Turbo Mode or call him Turbo Kitty. You can see it in his eyes before Turbo Mode engages, they turn almost all black, the he does a little butt wiggle and off to the races.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsv1Ih0amfs

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsv1Ih0amfs

That would have been perfect if they had played Cat Scratch Fever instead....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally time to get my two boys neutered (they're 9 months).

It was put off for a couple months because of financial and scheduling complications, but they were fine.

One of them is apparently a bit threatened/insecure around my new girlfriend and has started spraying...not much, but he got the wall twice and me once during the past two weeks, little bastard Big Grin

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Damn. From nuts to nots in one, er, two felled swoops.

Mebbe some frozen pinkies to sit on?

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Volume is kinda low so turn it up just a tad.

https://youtu.be/n6Kg8bjZoPQ

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It's fluffy! Fluffy just isn't scary. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post