SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 369 370 371 372
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3257 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

I can't put my finger on it, but that image seems vaguely familiar...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35398 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Makes me Frown

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 9259 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
theres a watch thread with the same picture disabled

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 44276 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18726 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Are you guys telling me my last post can't be seen?

Posts: 3257 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18726 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:

I see it and it looks like your avatar. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35398 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

I see it and it looks like your avatar. Big Grin

Okay, cool, just the look I was going for!

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Found a picture of JB's cousin Bill:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 6562 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Actually I used Bill the Cat as an avatar for a while. Big Grin

Hey, Monkey! How big is that gif you created? Ok if I steal it?

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually I used Bill the Cat as an avatar for a while. Big Grin

Hey, Monkey! How big is that gif you created? Ok if I steal it?

same as your curretn avatar.

Made it for you to use.

I'll leave it on my server and you can link to it as long as you like.

Smile

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
You're the man!
Thanks!

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post