SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
They look like they are plotting something to me.

That is because cats are always plotting something.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cute cats, JAllen.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
...How my wife got these three to pose, I'll never know...

Photoshop, maybe? Razz

The look says, "the food bowl is only 3/4 full. Work on it".

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

I didn't make it, so am not responsible for the misspelling.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

Georgie was here.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Egregore's reminded me of this classic:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9143 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Our cat loves joining me, or especially my wife in this situation.

Oh yeah, ours curls up in my pants. Roll Eyes

Mine too.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^ Why do you guys bring the cat in with you to poop?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^. We don't. They just show up thinking it's a good time to get into your pants...

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
The little demon that Paragon conned me into taking, will push on the door to try to come in. If the latch has not caught, she will come in and jump up on the sink to supervise. If she can't open the door she wi lie down outside the bathroom, facing the door, until I come out.

She does the same thing when my wife is in the bathroom.

I bet we could drive her (the cat, not my wife) nuts by each going into a different bathroom at the same time. Cat would not know which of us to supervise.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I bet we could drive her (the cat, not my wife) nuts by each going into a different bathroom at the same time. Cat would not know which of us to supervise.

I like that! Too bad we only have one bathroom, or we'd try it on our cats. Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9143 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The little demon that Paragon conned me into taking, will push on the door to try to come in. If the latch has not caught, she will come in and jump up on the sink to supervise. If she can't open the door she wi lie down outside the bathroom, facing the door, until I come out.

She does the same thing when my wife is in the bathroom.

Our cats *try* to join me. I'm bigger, I don't let them. I do see paws reaching under the door, but they can't operate the door knob. Girlfriend does let Gray in with her for some reason. I personally don't enjoy company.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pooping with Kitty is the routine for me. If I securely close the door, the paw come up from under the door, grips the door and rattles it.
Hard to concentrate with that going on. I usually surrender. And yes, I have cat hair in my underwear.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Divorced, so I have a three bedroom house to myself.

The ex couldn't have pets at her apartment and I'm a cat person, ( the ex called me the 'cat whisperer' ) so 'Kiowa' lives with me. I just leave the doors open and he will follow me around the house, to include bathroom trips and showers. He doesn't jump in the shower, but he will perch up on the bathtub on the other side of the wall from the shower. Once I turn off the water and grab the towel off the holder, he peeks around the wall and meows. I'll stoop down to see him and he'll tap me on the nose with his paw. Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't bother to shut the door. No cats here, but dogs, and they all seem fascinated that I sit down to poop. Something seems to draw them in when you are sitting on the can.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

The cat will begin subdividing like a meth infused amoeba. And before you know it, we'll be up to our armpits in demon cats.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

The cat will begin subdividing like a meth infused amoeba. And before you know it, we'll be up to our armpits in demon cats.

I feared temporal rift. If it's just tribbles then I guess it's not that bad.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Why do you guys bring the cat in with you to poop?
I don't bother to shut the door. No cats here, but dogs, and they all seem fascinated that I sit down to poop. Something seems to draw them in when you are sitting on the can.
Dog is trying to figure out why you're doing it in his water bowl instead of pooping in the back yard (or neighbor's lawn) like all warm-blooded creatures should do.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

I think the demon cat ship done docked, unloaded, reloaded, and put back to sea.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/EdnkSBDWAs0

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post