SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 385
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please shoot me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19468 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19468 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Had to snap off a photo tonight with flash as the wife was torturing the Fuzz again with giving him an allergy pill, he ran into my room and jumped on top of my macbook on my dresser. He's not a happy camper, he doesn't like taking pills as you can see! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 7407 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black has to take one. He hates it, but knows he gets treats afterwards. When he hears the pill bottle he comes and sits at my feet, but slinks down real close to the ground. Resigned to taking it at this point.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 10279 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

-- Abraham Lincoln

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Get Out of My Box!

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Posts: 4569 | Location: N-E Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Good vacant boxes are getting hard to find these days Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 7407 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This one is taken, go find your own.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 10279 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
You should use the subjunctive form here in the third paragraph.

Posts: 3876 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

"What are you lookin' at? Never seen a cat in a box before?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

Posts: 14002 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Box of awesome:

Box with a view:

Posts: 2156 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Willy used to snooze in my desk drawer while I worked.

He passed away in his sleep a year ago this past weekend at 16 years old.
He was a great companion.

Yeah, well sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Posts: 2795 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
16 years old...

That seems to be about right when you read it, but when you experience it, it's never enough.

Miki: 16 years, 8 months and 20 days. Not long enough:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 7234 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:

Willy used to snooze in my desk drawer while I worked.

He passed away in his sleep a year ago this past weekend at 16 years old.
He was a great companion.

We lost our orange tabby, Tango, last March at 16 y/o. Big guy, like yours. He needed his lap time right after I finished my breakfast on weekends. I really miss him.

You MATTER. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared. Then you ENERGY.

Posts: 6692 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
This is my Maria. We lost her two years ago next month at the age of 17. the vets were amazed she lived that long as she had asthma. She used to open the bottom kitchen drawer where we keep the towels and make herself comfortable. I'll forever miss her.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Posts: 4569 | Location: N-E Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
My Molly is happy we're home after a long Christmas vacation.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

-- Abraham Lincoln

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36457 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Cat pouch hoodie finally arrived. Decent quality

https://justtrendystuff.com/co...s/products/cathoodie

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1169 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 7495 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post