SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Stop! resisting !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

It wasn't me - I swear!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Thats like a one in a million camera shot to get that expression with a camera in one hand...well done I'd say!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Hipster cat into the wrong greenery Big Grin

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^^Well played^^... best COPS reference ever.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
kitty needs to be re-accommodated...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:

In Russia naked cat ball sack photogenic.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Okay, if we're going to do naked cats at least let's have some style about it!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Please, NO! Stop it RIGHT NOW!!!

I love cats very, VERY much, but THOSE things are hideous!!! Naked cats??? Don't think so...

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by drabfour:

I wish our management a set like that . . . .

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you wake during the night and you've got that uncomfortable feeling like someone just stepped on your grave...

...it's the naked cat!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Nekked ketteh testicles Eek ...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Clearly the work of a madman. With something of a weird sense of humor.

Maybe it's performance art.

quote:
Virginia police investigating [b]unwanted shaving of cats Eek [/b]

Police in Virginia are investigating reports of someone abducting cats and shaving their underbellies or legs.

The Waynesboro Police Department said, since December, at least seven cats have been taken and shaved, but have all returned otherwise unharmed.

Police Capt. Kelly Walker said Friday that all of the cats were well-groomed, had collars and clearly had owners. He said police are not sure what crime has been committed, but the pet owners “would just like it to stop.”

Police initially believed proactive citizens may have been taking the cats to be spayed or neutered, according to WVIR, but later dismissed those suspicions when the same felines were victims of multiple instances of unwanted grooming.

Flyers posted around the Waynesboro area urge residents to call the police with any information about the rouge barbering.

ETA: Images!

Tigerlily, a shaved cat

Warning Signs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I bet he has a "belly raspberry" fetish.

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I bet he has a "belly raspberry" fetish.

His name might be Scareface, too.

I can't imagine how you'd get a cat to hold still for this and the perp not loose a lot of blood.

———-

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"Pet mah belly.... PET IT!!!!!"

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm starving, pet me Seymour!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post