SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Even the patent shows the proper orientation.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stu1000rr
posted Hide Post
No that's just a shot from the rear to show you the detail.

Posts: 265 | Location: Southwest Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ C'mon man! ^^^^ how long is soon? Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
No!!!!

Sleeve!!!!!

What's the Monkey got up his sleeve???

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

A real nail bitter this is!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

I have been assimilated.

Meet "One of Two", otherwise known as "Skylark".

He was ready to come home today, instead of waiting until next week.

"Two of One" otherwise known as "Electra", is being spayed early next week, and I will pick her up Friday.

This gives a chance for Skylark to get settled and Electra should then transition much easier. She is a bit timid and skittish.

These are "Retired" from breeding. Electra only had a single litter of three a few years ago.

The very nice lady that provided Skylark, gave me Electra because she wanted the two to stay together, and after speaking and meeting her, she asked if I would take her, and I jumped.

Once I knew they were "roomies" all their lives, I would not have broken them up anyway.

Happy Birthday to Me!

Electra

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I have been assimilated.

Meet "One of Two", otherwise known as "Skylark".

He was ready to come home today, instead of waiting until next week.

"Two of One" otherwise known as "Electra", is being spayed early next week, and I will pick her up Friday.

This gives a chance for Skylark to get settled and Electra should then transition much easier. She is a bit timid and skittish.

These are "Retired" from breeding. Electra only had a single litter of three a few years ago.

The very nice lady that provided Skylark, gave me Electra because she wanted the two to stay together, and after speaking and meeting her, she asked if I would take her, and I jumped.

Once I knew they were "roomies" all their lives, I would not have broken them up anyway.

Happy Birthday to Me!

Lovely kitty, quite unusual markings. Looks like a mini leopard.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey...what is the breed called?...they are beautiful kettehs and they are good to have you...

A blessing on you...you are their blessing Smile

Jimmy Buffet

posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey:
Welcome to the...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
They are Bengals.

When I first responded to the ad I was hoping to meet Susanna Hoffs and Michael Steele, but I am not disappointed.

Thanks for the kind words

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
What exotic beauty's they are! Congrats and Happy Birthday...Will definitely be looking forwards to many new photo's of these two Smile

Regards, Will G.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey, those are some cool looking cats.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Love bangels and ocicats. The leopard marks are awesome.

May your decorations crash only very lightly to the floor. Our new kitties have taken out a dozen glasses in 1 year. Yet my girlfriend can't be convinced to not leave cups on the kitchen counters.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

My wife and I have two Siamese Males, both "retired friends". We are very glad we found them.
Their personalities tend to be a bit different when they are not neutered until older, both of ours were 4 years old when neutered. Our males are both Alpha +.

The male's face tends to change a bit as the testosterone gradually diminishes.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post