SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Ceiling Kitty says the Space Program is a scam.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz in total control of the situation..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Dude, return to sender! That package is likely to stink AND bite.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27918 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27918 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
May God bless that man.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
May God bless that man.

And a pox upon the POS that tossed the kitten.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

... crazy cat lady starter kit ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Love it! Big Grin

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:

You have any idea how much trouble they can cause?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Don't

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not quite sure how to post a gif so lets see how this turns out

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Don't

Love it!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"Go away. Lemme 'lone." Not too different from me on Monday mornings. Big Grin

Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
My Molly says "whaaaaaaat?"

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
quote:

Every time I'm disgusted with humanity, I'm going to watch that video to remind myself that not everyone is a piece of shit.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8791 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yup, I agree. And thank you for originating this thread.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
And the guy that drove the blue truck into the curve, oгpомное спасибо!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/M-7-obZAPsQ

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post