SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'm laughing so hard I can barely type! Excellent Monkey..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^^ "... hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, tryin' to holla at me..."

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
nice monkey!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I knew we could count on him... Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome rescue kittehs! Their eyes seem to say "No mischief here, please move along."

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
^^ "... hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, tryin' to holla at me..."

...ain't no holla back cat.

My milk bowl brings all the boys to the yard...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
....still laughing when I look at it! Those two faces knock me out. Priceless, absolutely priceless. Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Video from England of a fox wandering into a cat's yard. This is from the motorcycle vlogger Royal Jordanian. Turn your audio down before clicking because his intro is sound from some of his motorcycle exhausts.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-QVGiaDv8U

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The cat thread slowing down is making me sleepy...

Regards, Will G.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eeNvUEGDk

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
He, he, he, Funny story, when I had my African Grey along with my two dogs under the same roof, the bird would often bark and get the dogs in a frenzy barking because they thought another dog was outside and all three of them would be barking back and forth...talk about a noise riot! Eek

Regards, Will G.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
He, he, he, Funny story, when I had my African Grey along with my two dogs under the same roof, the bird would often bark and get the dogs in a frenzy barking because they thought another dog was outside and all three of them would be barking back and forth...talk about a noise riot! Eek

Wait till the bird learns how to make a door bell sound. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

An iPhone photo of Emma that I thought came out well.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Yup. It did.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post