SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
Takedown...

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10P8TRIOT:
Takedown...

Jib-jab?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The cat has the instincts of a mounatin lion.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
Orange cats sure are characters!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Last evening I busted a certain black cat of my daughter's slinking off with part of my dinner.

I'd gone to answer the door, sent UPS on his way, turned back to see Mikkel with a chicken drumstick from my plate, hopping to the floor.

He looked up, saw he'd been caught, and gave me this "Drumstick? What drumstick? Oh... this drumstick. I have no idea how it ended up in my mouth" look while he decided if he could get away with the thing.

He dropped it and sauntered off.

It was feline purrfection worthy of a laugh.

Sorry, no pics, but if you know cats,you know the look I got.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Strong password and keep your credit cards secured will keep your cats from ordering stuff online.

Then you might finish a meal, yourself...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
touche !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJd1LuokqZI

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Now there's a cat with good reactions! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
touche !

Something's wrong with that family.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

We call that a Cat Hat.

Nice is overrated

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
touche !

Something's wrong with that family.

My first thought were that those people encouraged that kid into tossing the cat in the pool. If so, he got exactly what he deserved. Anybody thats tried to give a cat a bath knows it probably may not end well, especially if they don't enjoy scars on your arms!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Meet, Sandwich.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Now that was funny!

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Oh hi guys. I think it’s time for me to come in now. I mean like really, really NOW!

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

This is Bruce. He is surveying his kingdom for any interlopers.

We took him in as a foster and we have been taking care of him for a couple weeks now. He was either blind in his right eye at birth or suffered an injury. Got it all cleaned up. Doesn't affect this cat any. Cruises around like a banshee plays with the dogs and has made good friends with Karl the resident pusser.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hello Bruce! Looks like you're enjoying the view. Good for you that you'd open your home to a good fella like Bruce,

Regards, Will G.

No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
One of my guys cooling off his belly in front of the fan last night.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Looks a little like our Emma.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Awesome looking kitties^^^^ Are they really big under all that fur? My guy looks like a kitten compared to these two at just 17lbs!

Regards, Will G.