SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Sr_Bull, Good job!!! Your gray rescue kitty is beautiful! Smile

My rescue kitty was king of the hill during our recent move.

What a face Stick! Kinda reminds me of my little miscreant!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Looks like the black cat in Kiki's Delivery Service. Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
My cat Remmy hanging out with my daughter

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Klaus and Clovis, our rescues, at 14 weeks.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8797 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Good on ya!

50 Shades of Cute.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:

Rescue pets rule. Our RK doesn't unroll toilet paper or push stuff off tables.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Milliron, "Enough with the cat pictures!"

Cuteness overload! Cool

And thanks, again, for starting this thread. It's the first one I search for every morning and the last one I check in the evening before closing out.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9147 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
just1tym,

Yepp, we haz pretty kittehs. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:

Adorable pair....reminds me of the Fuzz when we first got him at 3mos. I kinda miss him being small but has become a best friend. Him and a sister were headed for a shelter so I guess in a way we rescued him, or actually he rescued me Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Is that a spinning litter box??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

It is but since it didn't come with instructions he can't figure out how to use it and dammed if I can either!

Regards, Will G.

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

It is but since it didn't come with instructions he can't figure out how to use it and dammed if I can either!

I call it a Turbopad but don't think that's it's name. Our cats love it.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Hey, Milliron, "Enough with the cat pictures!"

Cuteness overload! Cool

And thanks, again, for starting this thread. It's the first one I search for every morning and the last one I check in the evening before closing out.

My thoughts exactly.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Yea, it's called a Turbo Scratcher the Fuzz loves it, already went thru three pads and using both sides of the pad. He'll often jump the ball in the middle of the night, I can hear it rolling around. Mine has a ball that when touched it lights up inside the ball with small leds.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Jimmy Buffet

posted Hide Post
This morning I began switching food at the Vet's suggestion to see if we can get some chronic diarrhea under control.

One cat is in shock and hiding under the bed.

The second is pissed and pouting.

The third is grateful for two extra meals.

Cats! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9147 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post