SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ You may laugh, but mine's actually pretty good about keeping it on the concrete or hardwood.
My designated puker seems to have the goal of multiple cleaning products. She likes to throw up on both the rug and wood floor, the bedspread and wood floor, etc.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Cliff Notes

Awesome! My girlfriend will love that! Our kitties show up in the image search.

So cool, Banshee sitting on my Kydex press is near the beginning.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

I'm sitting on 48 cans of food my cats ate like it was made of mice, then when I got a bunch, they are refusing to even taste it. Bastages.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
That doesn't stop mine. She'll sit on the edge of the toilet and tear big chunks out of the roll, until it's shredded to the point of being useless. Not to mention all over the bathroom. I have to keep the bathroom door closed all the time, or leave the roll in the cupboard until it's time to use it (and then put it back in).

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
^^^^^^^^
That doesn't stop mine. She'll sit on the edge of the toilet and tear big chunks out of the roll, until it's shredded to the point of being useless. Not to mention all over the bathroom. I have to keep the bathroom door closed all the time, or leave the roll in the cupboard until it's time to use it (and then put it back in).

Our first cat loved unrolling the toilet paper. Tiger is either napping, eating, or wanting to be petted.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This little gal followed me home from the shelter today. Room full of meowing cats raising a ruckus, and all she wanted to do was sit on my lap.

Good thing all I had planned this afternoon was to watch some classic James Bond -

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Good on you; looks like a great match.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I'm sitting on 48 cans of food my cats ate like it was made of mice, then when I got a bunch, they are refusing to even taste it. Bastages.

Karma for SIG Forum's cat owners? Smile Would an animal shelter want it?

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
This little gal followed me home from the shelter today. Room full of meowing cats raising a ruckus, and all she wanted to do was sit on my lap.

Good thing all I had planned this afternoon was to watch some classic James Bond -

What a heartwarming connection, they so appreciate the invite into your life.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. Funny how when we go looking for a pet, they tend to find us first.

Nice looking kitty.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't tell anyone, but that makes my heart smile.

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you, taking her home!

Was her left ear clipped to indicate she was spayed?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cope -- I'm not really a "cat guy" -- dogs seem to be a better fit for my personality, but something like your little rescue cat could probably convert me. She looks like a great companion, and will probably be way happier living with you than she was in her former life.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:

Was her left ear clipped to indicate she was spayed?

Yes, according to the shelter they are clipped to indicate spay or neuter and microchip.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:

What a heartwarming connection, they so appreciate the invite into your life.

Those eyes in the first picture could melt even a hard heart.
Get ready, rescue pets tend to give their saviors lot's of affection.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member