SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I thought I posted this picture already here. If it was deleted for some reason, sorry for reposting it.

Kitty decided to help while I was cleaning guns before a match this weekend. His brother was up there too, but he jumped down when I went to get the camera.

Just noticed the fur on my rail in the pic, thanks kitty Smile

PS don't make fun of my fancy case for storing gun cleaning materials in Cool

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised that cat hasn't stolen the cleaning-gear box.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2066 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the look.

"Are you... Uh... Are you gonna keep this box?"

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I thought I posted this picture already here. If it was deleted for some reason, sorry for reposting it.

Kitty decided to help while I was cleaning guns before a match this weekend. His brother was up there too, but he jumped down when I went to get the camera.

Just noticed the fur on my rail in the pic, thanks kitty Smile

PS don't make fun of my fancy case for storing gun cleaning materials in Cool

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
[/IMG]

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

This is Emma. She is one of our rescues and she just had a growth removed the other day.
She is catching a little late afternoon sun.
We are hoping for a complete recovery.

Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Politician proposes unleashing 500,000 cats to combat Roman rat invasion

Published April 14, 2016 FoxNews.com

A politician in Rome is letting the cat out of the bag – 500,000 cats, that is.

Mayoral candidate Antonio Razzi announced plans Tuesday to deploy an army of hungry felines to solve the city’s rat infestation, The Local reports.

Razzi claims “time is running out” to battle the “rat invasion,” the media outlet reports. "Every day there are more and more."

The cats would be imported from Asia and be deployed in strategic areas throughout Rome to target the rodents.

While the cats would get free reign of the city streets, Razzi assures there’s little risk of a feral feline takeover. In fact, the politician has a heartwarming and cost-effective proposition to keep the cats in check.

"They could live with Rome's lovely old cat ladies. We could even offer a subsidiary for taking them in," Razzi said.

Rome has been a hub for cats since ancient times, but the population has fallen dramatically over the past three decades following a neutering policy for the city’s feral cats and dogs.

Since the law’s enactment, Rome’s rat population has skyrocketed. Experts now estimate there are more than two rats for each of the city’s 2.6 million residents.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...html?intcmp=trending

The question is...were is he going to get that many cats// Confused

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:

This is Emma. She is one of our rescues and she just had a growth removed the other day.

Smile

A little prayer for Emma's recovery, she looks like a real sweetheart.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Smile

Heal well Emma! We are hoping for a speedy recovery, looks like she's already just basking in the sun loving life as it is.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^
What a pretty girl. Feel better Emma. Smile

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:

Smile

I have heard that female orange tabbies were rare.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

"I don't see anything! Where is it?!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

"I don't see anything! Where is it?!"

It's an invisible post. Razz

Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and The Grumpy.

More like: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and The Psycho.

Beware of psycho pussy!!

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post