SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Little John is my vote.

Thanks for saving him.

I vote for Achoo

Are you keeping him or he just staying til you can find him a home?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
May God bless you always..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It's a girl! She's going to stay with me. I think she imprinted on me. She's been riding on my shoulder for hours. She gets angry when I have to get out of the car for a call.

Just stopped by the emergency pet clinic because I had to drop off a dog we found on the road with a broken leg in a laundry basket. No collar or microchip. Obviously someone's pet that they can't afford to treat so they just dump it off. I really hate these people.

Kitty is healthy. I'm going to take her home and clean her up. Already made an appointment to get her spayed and get her up to date on shots. There's a good spay/neuter clinic in Cleveland that's not expensive.

Dispatch took up a small collection so we're good here. I've got plenty of food and litter boxes.

This will be cat #8 I've rescued and kept from work these past 18 years. I really should get a farm. Or a bigger house.

Now, between my house and my ex-wife's, my daughter can tell people she has 11 cats, 2 dogs and a rabbit that were all rescues.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome Chowser!

Maid Marian then? Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
Ha!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Sometimes I just hate people

Today after clearing a domestic violence call, I'm outside the apartment building and there's a cat outside shivering. Old lady at the window tells me that the people next to her got evicted and moved out on Friday and just left their cat outside. There was a big snow storm last night too.

So now I'm going to have to come up with a name from Robin Hood since the apartment complex is called Sherwood Village.

So for the rest of the night, my car is the feline unit.

You're a good man. My vote for a name would be Marian.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made it a point to visit the all night businesses on my beat every night.
On a below zero night, I walked into a BP Station and the (insert your choice of expletive) clerk said "are you here about the cat"?
She then showed me a kitten behind a pile of pallets. It was ice covered and once I got it in the car, I saw it was barely breathing.
I drove home, dried the kitten and put it in a box with a towel. I did not think it would survive since it was so weak.
When I came home, the box was empty and the kitten was hiding under the couch.
Its ALLLLIIIVE!
Lived with me for many years.
Named: January.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
So now I'm going to have to come up with a name from Robin Hood since the apartment complex is called Sherwood Village.

Gender be damned, name her Tuck.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. I wanted to name her Gisbourne, gender be damned as well, but when I sent a picture to my daughter, she responded with one word. "CLAIMED"

(Walking Dead fans will get the reference)

She says the name will be Bandit.
Short for The Bandit of Sherwood.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We took in a stray grey tabby that my girlfriend decided to name Ganfalf. I didn't know what to call him after he gave birth to a litter of three kittens. Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
...when I sent a picture to my daughter, she responded with one word. "CLAIMED"

Another happy ending!

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

Yesterday I had a date (with a real girl even! No foolies!), so I didn't come home until later than usual. Well, that just wouldn't do for Agnes, she was very upset with me, meowing and stomping around the house until I went to bed. Then she jumped up and immediately climbed under the covers with me. Agnes is a jealous kitty.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

Yesterday I had a date (with a real girl even! No foolies!), so I didn't come home until later than usual. Well, that just wouldn't do for Agnes, she was very upset with me, meowing and stomping around the house until I went to bed. Then she jumped up and immediately climbed under the covers with me. Agnes is a jealous kitty.

Hmmm... from the look on her face, I'd say you're in the dog house. Big Grin

Better take her out and/or buy her something really nice.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Big Grin That picture is begging for a caption.

Posts: 27839 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
AGNF

A Ginger never forgets.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Will wonders never cease! Shugart has a photo of a kitty, not a pussy. But I like it.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'm not a smart Kitteh. Or, I've got 8 lives left.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Ha! That dog was definitely giving that cat the Stink Eye!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post