SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^he, he, he^^^My ultimate proof that they know exactly what their doing is that my cat when he wants to go out back is he'll jump up and start pawing at stuff on my desktop until he starts knocking stuff to the floor. And when he finally get's my negative attention he'll jump off and scamper for the back door with me in tow right behind! I just laugh off his persistence to negatively manipulate me as to getting my attentions! It's win, win for him though...little bastid!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYyUb_MI7to

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I wonder how he'd do on a Boosted Board electric skateboard?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Loved it bendable, classic!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
There's also Nānākuli (Kuli) the one-eyed surfing cat

https://www.instagram.com/kulithesurfingcat/

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Here's our latest addition: "Bug". She is 9 months old and her breed is "York Chocolate" which is an odd combo of Himalayan, Persian and barn cat. Her coat is a solid dark brown color (a bit unusual for cats) and she doesn't have the squashed face like most Persians. Even though this cat looks fluffy and ready for a show she has all the traits of a prey-driven barn cat - very active, stealthy, sure-footed and movement oriented. She really likes toys that move, the faster they go the better she likes them. "Bug" is very affectionate and sociable but "mouse-beating time" is obligatory, which means ignoring the cat is at your own peril.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eek cats and speaker cloth Eek

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awww nice. Klipschorn!!?

quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
Here's our latest addition: "Bug". She is 9 months old and her breed is "York Chocolate" which is an odd combo of Himalayan, Persian and barn cat. Her coat is a solid dark brown color (a bit unusual for cats) and she doesn't have the squashed face like most Persians. Even though this cat looks fluffy and ready for a show she has all the traits of a prey-driven barn cat - very active, stealthy, sure-footed and movement oriented. She really likes toys that move, the faster they go the better she likes them. "Bug" is very affectionate and sociable but "mouse-beating time" is obligatory, which means ignoring the cat is at your own peril.

Posts: 348 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caglio:
awww nice. Klipschorn!!?...

I don't think so. It looks like all it's fur is there.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Yep, Klipschorns in 1979 vintage. They serve as mains in a 7.1 system with three La Scalas and two Cornwalls. Cats prefer Klipsch because they're big enough to stretch out on Razz

quote:
Originally posted by caglio:
awww nice. Klipschorn!!?

quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can't fix stupid with duct tape, but you can muffle the sound.

You're not using enough tape.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scroll down to the video:
https://www.facebook.com/Salin...91195065730/?fref=ts

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I just hate people

Today after clearing a domestic violence call, I'm outside the apartment building and there's a cat outside shivering. Old lady at the window tells me that the people next to her got evicted and moved out on Friday and just left their cat outside. There was a big snow storm last night too.

So now I'm going to have to come up with a name from Robin Hood since the apartment complex is called Sherwood Village.

So for the rest of the night, my car is the feline unit.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Little John is my vote.

Thanks for saving him.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for helping out the little guy. Do you need any money to help pay for food or supplies?

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post