SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Got my new Call of Duty Ghost's and nobody to play it with Frown

Ha! Awesome, Will. Do you only get pics of that guy snoozing? That seems to be all I ever see of him. Big Grin

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here ya go Matthew!

One eye...

Two Eye's

Even upside down!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^ Ha! ^^^

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^ I knew that was Grumpy Cat but didn't see that coming. Rofflemao!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15223 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Our black cat has the same dorky buck tooth fangs

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I wanna see more pics of said dorky cat fangs.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member of the Ka-tet
of 19 and 99
Picture of barres
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Here ya go Matthew!

One eye...

Two Eye's

Even upside down!

I was expecting the third picture to have a third eye 'shopped in...

Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

Posts: 975 | Location: Prison City, Texas | Registered: November 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member of the Ka-tet
of 19 and 99
Picture of barres
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:
quote:
Although Nano’s condition is not common, she seems to have found a kindred spirit. Her best friend Svien, who still considers himself human, also feels he is partially cat.

Does this mean that they will have kittens?

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette walk out of an OB's office.

The redhead smiles and says, "I was on top, so I'm going to have a girl!"

The brunette also smiles, stating, "My husband was on top, so we're going to have a boy!"

The blonde immediately breaks down crying. "This is terrible," she sobs. "We're going to have puppies!"

Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

Posts: 975 | Location: Prison City, Texas | Registered: November 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barres:...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member of the Ka-tet
of 19 and 99
Picture of barres
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by normamag:

Sleeping cats have no bones. I thought everyone knew that.

Barre

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by barres:...

God ,I love your work Sigmonkey! I came here to post that I'd bet if anyone could do it you could. I tried with the program you sent a link to me of using the lasso tool and attempting layers..even with the same image too, but just couldn't pull it off. I went to some of their youtube tutorials but going back and forth I just couldn't muster the patience. Well done, excellent work! I'll keep trying with the layers and I'm sure someday I'll get the hang of it, thanks again!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

He got the nickname stubby the day he tried that with a German Shepard.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Under Construction

Posts: 362 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B92F:
Under Construction

I think I have a better caption:

MINE.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
quote:
Originally posted by B92F:
Under Construction
I think I have a better caption:

MINE.
That's not a caption for the photo. It's his (her?) signature line.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post