SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It's Friday!

Oops! Smile

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Me when a gif fails:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
HUNGRY Cat ... Fish

http://youtu.be/5NU0Mv_bKtU

Still scratching my head after that one. Guess he was hungry.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Saw this on another discussion board.
Calico, tuxedo, tabby mix?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Saw this on another discussion board.
Calico, tuxedo, tabby mix?
cool looking cat, but can you imagine the names other cats called it when it was a kitten Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did they name it "Photoshop"?

We used to see a feral in our area that looked like that one.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JeffreyD103
posted Hide Post
That kitty's a calico.

Three colors. Calico.

----------------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Posts: 688 | Location: Reading, Penna. | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
HUNGRY Cat ... Fish

http://youtu.be/5NU0Mv_bKtU

Still scratching my head after that one. Guess he was hungry.

That might cause a bit of heart burn.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyD103:
That kitty's a calico.

Three colors. Calico.

Also, all Calicos are female. No male Calicos.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Without question!!! Big Grin

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Me when a gif fails:

Also known as El Chapo..

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Cute response Monkey.

The stats are that 1/3,000 calicos are male. It is a fluke when it happens and the colors are a mish mash usually, not the typical coloration you see in calicos.

I did use the word "all" and that is wrong and I humbly apologize, show me pics of 3,000 calicos and I'll pick out the rare males every time.

Here is a website that explains the genetics involved.

http://www.bio.miami.edu/dana/dox/calico.html

Here is our current calico. We've had 4 in the last 30 yrs.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyD103:
That kitty's a calico.

Three colors. Calico.

Also, all Calicos are female. No male Calicos.

Jim

Not entirely true. Rare, though. We had a 3 color Tom when I was a kid. The only one the vet had ever seen, but he was real.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
. . . Cute response Monkey.

The stats are that 1/3,000 calicos are male. It is a fluke when it happens and the colors are a mish mash usually, not the typical coloration you see in calicos.

I did use the word "all" and that is wrong and I humbly apologize, show me pics of 3,000 calicos and I'll pick out the rare males every time.

Here is a website that explains the genetics involved.

http://www.bio.miami.edu/dana/dox/calico.html. . .

Think you're being a little over-sensitive there, Jim.

The photo is a "nope" by a cat that put a single foot onto new snow at someone's front door then thought better of it.

Don't think it had anything at all to do with whether it's possible for a calico to be male.

But I could be wrong.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
My post stands on its own one feet.

LOL

Was not in response to calico kittens.

FWIW. Torties are my favorite. Calico is my second.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^

LOL

Yep, missed it and I thought it was in response to the all female statement.

It did make me double check though, hence the 1/3,000 stat. Smile

Jim

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^

LOL

Agreed, give me a Tortie and I am a happy guy.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda partial to Balinese, myself:

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18