SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Cute? Yes. Crazy? .....

quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyD103:
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

CREEPY CAT LADY LEVEL TWO BAZILLION

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's cute?

You are not, sir.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf_ta_KeMSU

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I have watched the rat-n-cat over and over...cannot stop laughing...most assuredly not these two Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Airborne assault

http://youtu.be/uJfM23iChzs

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
ROFL! ^^^^^

That'll teach ya's, ya big bully! Smile

Should've given the owner a good swat on the leg, while he was at it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We had a big Mastiff -- just a bit over 200 pounds.

The cats were terrified the first time they saw him

He was a gentle soul, and the cats adapted very quickly. They would push their way into his food bowl while he was eating, and use him as a warm place to sleep.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
Get your dirty stinking mouth off my baby, motherfucker! You go, mama cat!

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ESM3495FiZM

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Airborne assault

I do think it's kinda creepy what he used to make his quad-copter...his dead cat from what it looks like Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

This kitteh does not look too happy.
From an advertisement for kitty Halloween costumes.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ My cat is a huge fan of Halloween. All dress up holidays, really. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
^^^^ My cat is a huge fan of Halloween. All dress up holidays, really. Roll Eyes
Sometimes I think my cat understands English, but then there are times like today. She was semi-awake sitting in my lap while I browsed on the iPad, and I asked her if she wanted to dress up for Halloween (she is 0-14 so far) and petted her head. She perked right up, rubbed her scent glands all over my hand, and remains awake. Pretty sure she doesn't know what she just agreed to. Big Grin I guess that means I have to dress up as a welder so I can safely put her costume on her.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Airborne assault

I do think it's kinda creepy what he used to make his quad-copter...his dead cat from what it looks like Frown

I don't think so. There are other videos with drones using other animals as "covers". I think it is a commercial made type of thing.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
When we lived in Missouri, we had two Brittany Spaniels. They loved cats, especially the male. The neighbor had a cat that would wait outside our door for us to let the dogs out in the morning. When that cat had kittens, it brought the kittens over to the dogs.
One time when my wife was walking the dogs, a neighbor's kittens saw the dogs, the male dog stared at them, and they came over to him. It was as if he called them over.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I have watched the rat-n-cat over and over...cannot stop laughing...most assuredly not these two Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin...

Breakfast in bed?

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post