SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
My cat would have bitch slapped that snuffeling terror!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
I had a Boston Terrier when I was a kid. He would have laid down on top of the kitty if you let him. Of course, he was much bigger than that pup.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
My cat would have bitch slapped that snuffeling terror!

Posts: 23425 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Banshee decided I did not put enough pressure on the holster I was forming. Thanks to the head of Appalachian Concealment's QC dept. for stepping up.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Banshee decided I did not put enough pressure on the holster I was forming. Thanks to the head of Appalachian Concealment's QC dept. for stepping up.

That face is calling out for some attention.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

Don't forget to put a new cover sheet and a mouse on your TPS Report.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:

That face is calling out for some attention.

I can sit by her all day and she won't have anything much to do with me, but let me get into something and she's starved for attention. Smile

Her new thing, when she is ready for me to quit building holsters is to bite me, not hard, but over and over on the legs, and butt, anything she can reach from the floor. I imagine it's like sticking both legs in a fishtanks full of piranha that are just nibbling. It gets me laughing uncontrollably.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

I like his van-dyke beard and eyebrows. Smile

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

This one left us today. Queen, our last inside cat had steadily been declining over the past two months until yesterday her decline needed to be carried out humanely.

At the vets office I found out we had gotten her in 1995, and she was about a year old then. She was a sweet cat, and a wonderful companion and foot warmer. And always liked watching TV with me. This photo was taken about 4 months ago.

She was the last of our inside cats, and now it's just Inky , my 15 yr old tomcat. Inky is an outside cat, and really prefers to be outside. 15 minutes inside is enough for him.

So, Queen bids her farewell to us and all the cats of EWTCP. I will miss her.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

This one left us today. Queen, our last inside cat had steadily been declining over the past two months until yesterday her decline needed to be carried out humanely.

At the vets office I found out we had gotten her in 1995, and she was about a year old then. She was a sweet cat, and a wonderful companion and foot warmer. And always liked watching TV with me. This photo was taken about 4 months ago.

She was the last of our inside cats, and now it's just Inky , my 15 yr old tomcat. Inky is an outside cat, and really prefers to be outside. 15 minutes inside is enough for him.

So, Queen bids her farewell to us and all the cats of EWTCP. I will miss her.

I am sorry for your loss Sunset_VA, I hope she found Ashton this evening, and is being shown the best spots for fresh tuna and clear, cool water on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Make sure to watch till the end.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"I will go through the window to get at your oven-mitt wearin' candy ass!! When you run, you had better keep running!"

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
That is hilarious!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post