SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

My brother and I would dust the pews in church like that. Cat loved it.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ Oh my! Eek Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
^^^^^^ Oh my! Eek Big Grin

Sulu's voice (aka George Takei) ??? !!! ???

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Sure it helps her hide from the wild chirrins....but the problem with camouflaging into furniture is the tendency to get sat on. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
ZeTHREAD

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sure it helps her hide from the wild chirrins....but the problem with camouflaging into furniture is the tendency to get sat on. Big Grin

Every time you post her pic I want to add a little black kitten to my already ample collection.

Banshee and Monterrey lounging time.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Good looking kittehs you have there Matthew.

I was apprehensive to get our little kitteh. The death of my last cat was absolutely devastating but life with a cat is far superior to life without.....and our little black kitty has an AWESOME personality. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good looking kittehs you have there Matthew.

I was apprehensive to get our little kitteh. The death of my last cat was absolutely devastating but life with a cat is far superior to life without.....and our little black kitty has an AWESOME personality. Cool

Thank you. Agreed, I lost my Ashton last year, didn't plan to replace her. Monterrey and I were both crushed. I made it about a month before rescuing Banshee.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
We lost our 18 year old cat recently and I asked my son if he would like to get another. He said he would so off the the county shelter we went. He says he reached into a pile of black kittens and grabbed this one but it actually came out to him. Awsume cat and definely his.

Met Nero.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
We lost our 18 year old cat recently and I asked my son if he would like to get another. He said he would so off the the county shelter we went. He says he reached into a pile of black kittens and grabbed this one but it actually came out to him. Awsume cat and definely his.

Met Nero.

Rescue pets rule. My 20+lb tabby loves on me every day.
That black kitty looks content.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
What breed is Nero?

Looks very similar to mine which is a Havana Brown.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
What breed is Nero?

Looks very similar to mine which is a Havana Brown.

There was some thought that he might be a Bombay but the vet said no, he may have some Siamese but I think he is just a cat which works out perfectly.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://khon2.com/2014/09/10/au...te-cat-maze-in-home/

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Thanks bendable, that is cool. Cool

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Glad you (your son) adopted Nero. Nero looks like a nice cat, he sure has large front paws!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post

How would one figure out the breed of their black kitty? Im gonna go out on a limb and guess "Wild-as-Heck kindadomestic shorthair" as the breed for mine. Razz Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:

How would one figure out the breed of their black kitty? Im gonna go out on a limb and guess "Wild-as-Heck kindadomestic shorthair" as the breed for mine. Razz Big Grin

That is an excellent pic. Love it.

No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
One of my guys. He was playing hide n seek with his brother, and just got found when I took the pic.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
One of my guys. He was playing hide n seek with his brother, and just got found when I took the pic.

Absolutely beautiful fella!!! Do your kitties like the crinkle tube as much as mine do?

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post